Imperial Community > Imperial Blog

In case you're interested...

(1/29) > >>

Commander_Kurgan:
The wife and I still have another week of peace and quiet before the kids come back from their two-week stay with my parents.
They enjoy spending the time with Oma (grandma) and Opa (grandpa) and we surely enjoy having more time for ourselves, too.

Tomorrow a friend and I will be trying to sell a bunch of stuff at the local flea market as we'll be planning to attend one of the largest wings & wheels events on mainland Europe at Ursel, Belgium, next weekend, and earn some pocket money for the vendors' row (which is over a Mile long).
Its also a good chance to meet some fellow reenactors and to practice some Rangering.

Wanna see a pic of my reenacting?

Commander_Kurgan:
The backside:

DocOutlands:
I had you pegged as a Ranger/scout-type.  Remember that "custom Kurgan" I mentioned?  Yeah, these two pics are doing nothing to alter my original idea.   ;D

So - is the Thompson an airsoft or a solid dummy?  Good-looking kit!

narceron:
that is rad, you guys re-enact the american soliders?

Commander_Kurgan:
Hi,
the Ranger is the impression I completed most recently. My main impression is that of a German paratrooper.
Just what I did in the military in the early 90s.
However, German uniforms are not universally loved at all events so it is always a good idea to have an alternative in the closet.

The Thompson is a Tokyo Marui airsoft weapon.
Europe has pretty strange weapons laws so if you want to cross borders with stuff like that, the airsoft gun is regarded as a toy pretty much everywhere and won't give you any problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version