Author Topic: Jedi Minstrel Customs First Dio (Adding a new Force-user to the Family 1/21/14)  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
Hi this is my first Dio!  I probably won't do too many of these since I have limited space but I wanted to post this pic.

My family is expanding and we will be adding another Force-user.  We are expecting our second child next month!  So, I took some customs I did of my family as Jedi and gave them music instruments.  We happen to be music teachers.  Wish us luck.

Offline Wardog

• I'M THE GREEN MAN
  • Colonel
Heaps good.  ;D
ALL HAIL THE HIGH ORDER OF DWARF THROWERS FROM THE BIG FLOWER MYSTERY HOUSE OF BADONKADONK

Offline smeagol92055

• Global Moderator
  • Colonel
    • Smeagol's Art Blog!
Congratulations on your new youngling! Hopefully the child won't grow up, turn to the Dark Side, and slaughter all of the Jedi, but hey, it's all in the upbringing, right?  ;D
I have altered the action figure. Pray I don't alter it further.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Well what a great way to start the new year! Best wishes from the Tamer and let me go get a little something up on the front page.

Offline Sjefke

• Commodore
  • The Yuzzum is in
Soa  pink baby blanket....
Can I assume a baby girl?
Congratulations and nice dio.

A word of advice form another Star Wars dad.  Store away the tiny accessories securely.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
Sjefke,
Actually, the bed is purple and the blanket is beige, not pink.  Could be the lighting.  Also, yes we do have a toddler and I am looking at redoing the display set up or (and not necessarily a bad choice) move everything into the garage.  I am debating how much of a set up in the garage I'm going to do.  This might be a consideration if we have a boy.  Our oldest is a girl.  We don't know the gender of the second, yet (so few surprises in life).  Eventually, we'd have to get another room set up.  Currently the third bedroom is the den.  Anyone wanna help demo the garage?  Always fun to take apart things!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Congrats buddy! great set up you made.