Author Topic: Snake Eyes and Blaster from the SDCC 2013 GI JOE VS TRANSFORMERS boxed set.  (Read 5559 times)

Offline Wreckage

• Ensign
After posting a link to my review of the SDCC Joe Vs TFs set, Tamer asked me if I would do some similar posts for IY. I'm happy to!!! I love IY!

I'll start with Snake Eyes and Blaster.

The first Retaliation Snake Eyes sees a nice repaint here, with a subtle green camo on the pants that reminds me a lot of the vintage 1987 Outback. The addition of an Autobot symbol on his shoulder is a nice little tie-in to the set. He has his standard sword and uzi combination, and for a pretty simple repaint, he is a looks pretty good and stands apart from other uses of this mold. The added articulation on the ankles and wrists make him highly playable, capable of deep stances and dynamic poses.

Following up the use of Soundwave in last year's set, Blaster and several of his cassettes are included as accessories. More fun than Soundwave IMO, if for no other reason than the fun that can be had taking pics of him.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Awesome review. Thanks for doing it. Time to go to the front and ISY FB Page.

Anyone want to see this?

SDCC 2013 G.I. JOE Sets on the bay
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 06:49:34 PM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I finally have a review button up on the front page for this. I do apologize for not getting to this sooner. I will endeavor to get better with these as reading your reviews is something I enjoy.