Author Topic: The ISY Custom Zombie Exclusive!  (Read 7576 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
The ISY Custom Zombie Exclusive!
« on: October 19, 2013, 06:30:55 PM »

Introducing the first ever Imperial Shipyards Custom Exclusive brought to you by Lucasclones, SITHHAPPENS, and the Tamer! Just in time for your October Spooktacular, we are proud to offer you the following selction:

You will get casted copies one each of the two heads and three helmets pictured above including two zombie heads and one Stormtrooper, one CloneTrooper, and one Mandalorian that will make converting your existing Trooper Figure a snap. All of the custom work was completed by our very own Lucasclones and master casted by none other than SITHHAPPENS himself who I have to credit with the idea of an ISY Exclusive. I have to admit having these in hand it is very hard not to get excited. Each helmet is just gouged and holed up so you can see the grisly head under it. Chad just did awesome work. Now lets see how Mike did:

As you can see the level of detail Mike was able to pull from the masters is simply incredible. I can’t even imagine what the folks here will be able to do with their different paint applications. All this can be yours for the low price of $13 plus shipping and handling. Shipping and handling will be around $3 US and $6.75 to the UK. Part of the proceeds will go to benefit the Imperial Shipyards Charities and we would like to support Toys for Tots this year! Hey, come out and support our first (hopefully not last) exclusive, support a good charity, but above all get your Star Wars Zombie Army you have always wanted. Before I forget, here is what your order will be shipped like:

I must say I do believe good ole Hangarbay94 is rubbing off of me when it comes to graphics. At least a little perhaps. Hats off to Chad and Mike for helping bring this to fruition and I cannot wait to see how this is received. To order, please contact SITHHAPPENS via pm here ore message on Facebook to let him know how many sets you would like and what your shipping costs would be and he will take it from there. Please be aware that these sets will be exclusively handled here on Imperial Shipyards and Mike will not be making them available on ebay. We made it in time for Halloween, but lets face it Zombies go good any time of the year! What a perfect customizing Christmas Present to give to one of your customizing pals or two or three or more! Thanks for taking a look and placing an order!

Please also remember that if you are brand new to the forums and have less than ten posts and cannot send pms yet (SMF Forum Safety Feature) then you can list your order here and I will get it to Mike. That or just go enjoy ten custom figure threads from the awesome members here and make a post on each and you are set to send pms anyhew.

Shawn
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 04:54:31 AM by Tamer »

Offline Sjefke

• Commodore
  • The Yuzzum is in
Re: The ISY Custom Zombie Exclusive!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 08:21:24 PM »
"What a perfect customizing Christmas Present"

Why A Christrmas present?  This is more a Holloween gift, and I LOVE Holloween!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 08:23:37 PM by Sjefke »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 04:51:39 AM »
Why A Christrmas present?  This is more a Holloween gift, and I LOVE Holloween!

Anytime is a good time for zombies I couldn't agree more!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 06:41:32 AM »
This is awesome! Very nice work everyone and Tamer if you created that graphic it is freaking awesome! I will be getting in on this for sure!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 07:41:56 AM »
Tamer if you created that graphic it is freaking awesome!

Thanks Spry, I can copy and paste with the best of them. Just a little layer work is all, but I think it went well with this!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 03:05:37 AM »
I wonder if SITHHAPPENS is out of parts yet?

Its just a great time of year to make zombies!

Offline SITHHAPPENS

• I LOVE IT WHEN A CUSTOM COMES TOGETHER!
  • Major
    • sanitariumcustoms.blogspot.com
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2013, 05:28:47 PM »
got some sets ready to ship tamer just waiting on some orders

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2013, 08:10:36 AM »
got some sets ready to ship tamer just waiting on some orders

Well I am sure a few orders will be made soon. I think it is just an awesome set!

I even saw Yakface made a post about this this past week!