Author Topic: I'm in desperate need... it's your lucky day!  (Read 1814 times)

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
I'm in desperate need... it's your lucky day!
« on: September 29, 2013, 02:25:51 PM »
I posted this in my customs thread also... but since this is the proper section for this I'm also posting it here.

I've unfortunately hit a hard spot this month... a very unfortunate chain of events has led me into debt and I am in desperate need to raise as much money as I can to pay off my bills by the end of the month (or as soon as possible).  I'll be putting what I can on my credit card, but I don't want to pay the damn interest on it if I can avoid it!  

So I'm offering for sale ANY of my custom action figures.  If you've seen something you like in my threads, or galleries, then make me an offer.  There are several figures (mostly my iron man, marvel, and mando figures) that I am only considering selling as a last resort and only for a good offer...  That being said, I really need the money and am willing to negotiate.  If it's an offer too good to pass up (one that covers all my expenses on building the figure and makes me a good profit) then I will most likely accept.

However, There are TONS of figures in my collection that I don't care about making a profit.  I am even taking a substantial hit on several deals I've brokered so far... so please don't feel like you will offend me with an offer.

Here is a link to my FB page in which I have galleries of ALL my work:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SpudaFetts-Custom-toys/275038512535165
If you see something you like, message me on FB about it and make me an offer.

Here is a link to a gallery of specific figures I am willing to let go for almost any offer (please don't say 1.00... be reasonable).
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.593755127330167.1073741839.275038512535165&type=1&l=18479f9893

I will also be listing other figures on my FB page as status updates, and galleries, that will come available as I dig through all my boxes of figures.

I only ask that when you make an offer please be reasonable, take into consideration the resources it takes to make a figure (the figures, the parts, the paints, the sculpting materials, etc)... Also I request that you factor in at minimum $5.00 for shipping of any action figure.

Thank you guys.  This is an immensely supportive community and although I can not openly discus the reasons behind my need for the money know that it will be hugely helpful to cover these unexpected circumstances...  I need to raise at the very least 200-300 bucks by the end of the month.  this may not sound like a lot, but when you are faced with not meeting your bills and living pay-check to pay-check even 20 bucks is staggering.  (I will NOT accept any hand-outs either, so please, if you are interested in helping me out, buy something.  I won't allow anyone to be over-charged either, so if you make a ridiculous offer that I feel is way too much, I won't accept it.)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 06:45:12 PM by spudafett »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: I'm in desperate need... it's your lucky day!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 02:48:30 AM »
Devin, let me know if you want me to move this to the Star Wars For Sale Section.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
    • deviant art
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 07:26:00 AM »
yeah tamer, go ahead.  I forgot there was a for sale section.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
    • deviant art
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 06:45:44 PM »
Tamer, I went ahead and copied it over to the sales section, you can delete this thread if you feel it necessary.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 02:52:58 AM »
Tamer, I went ahead and copied it over to the sales section, you can delete this thread if you feel it necessary.

I will leave it in both places for the time being in hopes more folks see it.

Offline nickeltcd

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 07:44:26 PM »
Sorry, i am not on FB but i would like to get the Urban clone troopers.
IM me for the details if they are left. $25.00 .
So you want to be paid via Paypal?
Let me know.

By the Knights of Mandalore, our Quest will ring true

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
    • deviant art
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 08:54:35 PM »
Sorry, i am not on FB but i would like to get the Urban clone troopers.
IM me for the details if they are left. $25.00 .
So you want to be paid via Paypal?
Let me know.

You should have a PM waiting for you.

BTW for anyone else looking at this, please message me in a private message so that I will be notified in my e-mail!  Thanks.