Author Topic: Awesomeness on Ebay!  (Read 2496 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Awesomeness on Ebay!
« on: September 22, 2013, 08:14:52 AM »
I saw this today and just had to get this listed. From the front page:

16 Foot Tall AT-ST Scout Walker

This one of a kind auction can see you sporting one huge 16 foot replica of this famous Star Wars Vehicle. Priced at roughly $15,698.62, this vehicle is a few feet shy of being true to scale with what most folks think an AT-ST should be (28 feet), but I for one think this is fantastic. It comes with its own trailer and looks like it has an easy way to transport it for long travel and set up and display only takes two people. Wouldn't it be cool to have this sitting in your yard!

Here is the item description:

"STAR WARS AT-ST SCOUT WALKER

MAKE MONEY HIRING IT OUT!!

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! Never has one of these come up for sale EVER!! This is a completely one off, stunning hand made static display replica, built very sturdily from Metal and Wood. It has been fully weather proofed and can live outside! It even comes fitted to it's own trailer, which it easily removes from, as it is fitted to a metal frame stand so it doesn't have to be displayed on the trailer.

At over 16ft tall, it really is breath taking to see in the flesh, the photos obviously can't do it justice! Now imagine seeing it going along a road, towed behind your vehicle, promoting a business! As you'll see between the legs there is a X-section for stability when driving it along but you can remove that when not moving along.

If you need to drive a long distance to an event, it neatly dismantles in an ingenious way, whereby it puts it's head between it's legs, using the built in winch and only takes 2 people! YOU CAN MAKE PLENTY OF MONEY HIRING IT OUT TO PROMOTE BUSINESSES, NIGHT CLUB PROMOTIONS, CONVENTIONS, EVENTS, PHOTO SHOOTS, PARTIES ETC!!! IMAGINE IT PARKED OUTSIDE YOUR OWN BUSINESS LIKE CAR SHOWROOM!! "

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Awesomeness on Ebay!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 03:07:22 AM »
I saw this from Darth Daddy on Facebook last night and thought Wow!

6 inch Star Wars Black Series Custom Darth Talon and Darth Krayt and Darth Nihl

Offline DarthDrew

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 07:18:53 AM »
I saw this while browsing eBay yesterday and my jaw dropped! I am very impressed with the Talon, and at $100 per figure, that's not an awful deal considering the amount of work that went into these and the two extra accessories. If I had that much to spend on figures, I would be all over this or the Talon at least.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 10:21:53 AM »
Doing some general Ebay Searching and came across this:

Stormtrooper - 6" Black Series Links

There are even some pretty cool head casts:

Mind Bender Customs 6 inch Headcast Link

and Custom 6 inch Stormtroopers on that link including a great one from a customizer new to by by the name of:

Jin Saotome Link

who did a great Death Trooper. These types of customs are why I was so gung ho about this line when it was first announced. I was in the minority then, but think most folks are really coming around to the idea of doing things like this now.