Author Topic: SLR - NEW - SHE PREDATOR  (Read 1269 times)

Offline ShamanLogRay

• Colonel
  • Greetings from the UK! :)
SLR - NEW - SHE PREDATOR
« on: September 19, 2013, 03:15:09 PM »
As Arnie would say 'I'm back!' :)

Sorry Ive been busy with life, but I've managed a short respite and as Tamer asked if I was likely to do anything 'Predator' related when I did all the 'Aliens' things, the answer is 'yes!'.

This isnt really a full on Dio, a pic in a book, a brown rug and stone, but its surprising what you can knock together in a few minutes and they dont look to bad to me! Hope you like them!

What Ive made here is a 'Totem' from 'Predators', made using a cut up floor tile and then covered with 'Milliput' sigals / symbols, the skulls are just some beads I bought cheap from E Bay and stuck on.

The She Predator is roughly based on the Predator book / comic character 'Machiko', if you dont know she is basically a human who fought the Aliens alongside the Predators / Yautja and gained Warrior / Hunter status with them, giving her the right to live with them.

The figure itself is a 6" Electra, mixed with an Iron Man and a few other bits and bobs, as you can see the mask is removable, the weapons I made from other GI Joe Swords etc, with an old paint brush for the spear and a few tweaks!

Anyway, I hope you like the overall effect and everyone has been keeping well! :)

« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 03:23:04 PM by ShamanLogRay »

Offline ShamanLogRay

• Colonel
Re: SLR - NEW - SHE PREDATOR
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 03:22:01 PM »
Enjoy! ....................:)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 02:55:26 AM »
SLR it is good to see you back! Time to go share.

I have got to get those Machiko books some day. I have the four episode comic of Aliens vs. Predator, but really want to see what she gets into after being marked.

Offline ShamanLogRay

• Colonel
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 08:23:19 AM »
Thanx Shaun!
 Sorry for the absence!
 I doubt I will be around much and Ive left Face Book,  but Im still alive and kicking and occasionally customising! LOL!
The AVP Omnibus Book Vol 1 Prey & Hunters Planet is available on Amazon for about 1p, if you dont mind a second hand copy ! LOL!
Its a good read too, especially if like me you find the Predators  fascinating! :)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 12:01:20 PM »
I need to give that a look.