Author Topic: Dorkside Toys!  (Read 25679 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Dorkside Toys!
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2015, 08:07:03 AM »

Its is a Funko POP Vinylpalooza at Dorkside Toys!

From their exclusive R2-L3 Astromech Droid PRE-ORDER to just a page full of others you can rest assured you will get a great price from Dorkside Toys.

These little guys are really growing on me, but I am trying to resist getting the full collection. Click here to see if you have that type of willpower! I am crumbling as I am writing this.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2015, 04:51:42 AM »

Get your Kotobukiya from Dorkside Toys!

"The incredible Star Wars ARTFX+ lineup has already featured some of the most iconic heroes and villains from the Star Wars films and now it expands to an epic team up of two of the most popular characters of all time, HAN SOLO & CHEWBACCA! Jumping straight out of Episode IV: A New Hope, the inseparable smuggling duo stands side by side ready to take on the forces of the evil galactic Empire. Literally from different worlds (Corellia and Kashyyyk), Han Solo and Chewbacca formed an unlikely yet lasting friendship that would resonate with fans from their first appearance."

It was great to see Koto show up at Dorksidetoys.com and they are even listing the new Light Up Darth Maul Statue too. I can't wait to see them offer that new Snowtrooper Two Pack as well. Let Dorkside Toys handle all your Kotobukiya needs. With Dorkside Toys I can just order and forget it knowing I am getting qualtiy collectibles as a quality price that will get to my doorstep in collector grade shape!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2015, 04:13:53 AM »

Square Enix Play Arts Kai vaults into Dorkside Toys' Line Up!

"Darth Maul vaults into Enix's Variant Play Arts Kai lineup. He's got more armor plating than usual, dramatically swirling robes, an extra facial expression with a really nasty grin, as well as three lightsabers: his double-bladed one, and another one that's split in half so he can use one in each hand. He also has extra hands and a stand. Don't miss out on this iconic villain! "

Folks don't miss out on the Square Enix Play Arts Kai Star Wars Variant 10 Inch Darth Maul Action Figure as he just looks like an articulated and sculpted wonder. Leave it to Dorkside Toys to add great new Star Wars Lines to their already fantastic offerings.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2015, 05:23:38 AM »

Dorkside Toys stocks the new Revoltech Boba Fett!

"Equipped with his custom blaster rifle, blaster pistol, and several spare hands, the legendary Mandalorian warrior is 5.90" (15cm) tall and extremely pose-able (20 points of articulation!) for all kinds of action. He also comes with four swap out hands and a clear support arm that plugs into his jetpack for airborne poses. This is approximately in scale with 1/6th Scale Star Wars Hasbro Black Series Collectibles."

Folks this is one quality collectible. I am leery to start collecting new lines due to money, space, and space, but this is one outstanding action figure. It looks like it will stand on its' head. Leave it to Dorkside Toys to add the best quality Star Wars Lines to their site. I highly recommend looking at their entire Star Wars Section and I doubt you will get through it without an add to cart!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2015, 11:47:24 AM »

Our friends at Dorkside Toys celebrate the 4th with a Warehouse Sale!

Folks there are some awesome, and I mean awesome deals to be had over at Dorkside Toys Right now. For example, how does a six inch Hoth Han with Taun Taun Deluxe for $29 sound? The Hoth Luke with Wampa is the same price. And the new 6" Commander Cody for $15! Don't worry there is still some love given to the 3 and 3/4 inch line too. I don't know what they might be imbibing over there, but daggone I already put my order in!

Make sure you scroll all around as they are listing some great deals on vehicles (like the Imperial Troop Transport) and customizing fodder (like the special Baroness for just $3). Hurry up those won't stay in stock long at those price.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2015, 06:11:40 AM »
With some fantastic deals on six inch figures like Han in Stormtrooper Disguise to Commander Cody they now have deals on some of the newer 3.75" Figures for Recent black series from $8.99! And I just got this note,

"A heads up that a Star Wars sale on 3.75" Starts at midnight tonight."

Click here to be ready.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2015, 08:07:47 AM »
Boy they are having some great deals on all kinds of great custom fodder folks. 3.75" figures from three bucks on and six inchers not much higher than that. The heck with Force Friday, get yourself some custom fodder on figures that actually move!

http://www.dorksidetoys.com/clearance-s/1843.htm?utm_source=Imperial-Shipyards

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2015, 05:30:55 AM »
Shop either their full Star Wars Section or go to their Episode 7 The Force Awakens Only Section to load up on all the great new Star Wars Goodness. Remember, we are in the middle of a TFA Custom Challenge and if the pegs are dry in your area their selection is still great!

From great deals on 6" figures to the 3.75" Line Up you know you can count on Dorkside Toys to handle your order professionally and timely with only momc actually packed.

Also, understand that they are breaking down some of the new exclusive sets where you can buy just the figures you want. You don't have to be forced to buy figures you already have to get the new ones! They also have up some great 6" The Force Awakens Pre-Orders like the TFA Wave 2 that includes Constable Zuvio, Poe Dameron, Captain Phasma, and the Guavian Enforcer. They are also selling and shipping for free the new 6" TFA TIE Fighter with Pilot.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2015, 07:08:13 AM »

One of the cutest POPS I have ever seen...

Our sponsor Dorkside Toys' very own first exclusive is the Funko POP Vinyl R2-L3 Astromech Droid. I got one of these in the mail yesterday and my daughter promptly claimed it she even thought is was so cute. She is already planning on taking this one to school today.

If you need an awesome gift for the Star Wars Fan in your life, or a cool stocking stuff this is the go to item of the year if you ask me. And once again we want to wish Dorkside Toys a very hearty congratulations on their first of many exclusive items they will bring us in the coming years.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2015, 05:19:34 PM »

Get that Christmas shopping done early & save with us! Spend $50 on select Transformers & Marvel products & get FREE US Domestic shipping (see product pages for those eligible). We have lots of new pre-orders and in stock items below, and be sure to check out out great low prices on Doctor Who POP!

Team Dorkside.

HOT NEW PRE-ORDERS & ITEMS COMING SOON

FREE US SHIPPING ON TRANSFORMERS ORDERS OVER $50!*

Be ready just after midnight as Sunday 25th October kicks off as this is the first time we can allow these hot new Transformers to go up for sale! This huge batch of new figures, brings some of the best we've seen in some time.

Comabticons that build Bruticus, the awesome triple changing autobots, and cool changing Deceptions are all here! Make sure you pre-order yours as these will sell fast. Most Transformers are available to purchase in sets, waves and singles.
*see items page for details.

HOT NEW IN STOCK ITEMS AVAILABLE NOW!

The cool new Batman Arkham Knight Funko POP! finally arrives and looks very impressive! Japanese import Mafex Star Wars Darth Vader is also new and fits nicely with your Black Series figures and comes with removable mask, two part helmet, severed hand and light saber. This super articulated dark lord of the sith is really something special.

Cowabunga! SDCC exclusives have finally been made more widely available and we managed to be able to secure stock of the stealth and battle damaged Loyal Subjects TMNT con exclusives. Go Commando! NECA make some very cool figures and the new 30th Anniversary Commando John Matrix does not disappoint with gate fold presentation box & eight huge accessories.

We also have a huge selection of Funko POP! and this week you can get most Dr.Who Funko POP! for only $5!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 05:29:45 PM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2015, 04:34:50 AM »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2015, 03:49:00 AM »

Dorkside Toys sends us an updated Newsletter!

Dorkside Toys has an updated Newsletter for the month. Check out their news as well as new promotions, preorders and arrivals.

Brand new Funko POP! Tees are available to pre-order now. Choose from Star Wars, Marvel, Horror & More. Also new The Walking Dead product has arrived, from action figures to new POP!, there are plenty of cool pre-orders and in stock items too! Plus don't forget, just spend $50 or more on most products in the store, & get FREE US Domestic shipping (See product pages for all those items eligible).

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2015, 01:18:23 AM »

Sponsor Dorkside Toys previews Black Friday Sale...

"It's nearly here! Get a look at some of the Black Friday bargains and huge savings you can make across Star Wars, Marvel, Transformers, Funko POP! & More. Items in the sale cannot be purchased until the 26th November 2015 at 6pm (18:00 CT) See what time this is in your country/time zone.

We also have some new POP!, NECA, Walking Dead and plenty of other cool pre-orders and in stock items too! Plus don't forget, it's still on, just spend $50 or more on most non sale products in the store, & get FREE US Domestic shipping (See product pages for all those items eligible).

If you live outside the USA, we also have low cost international shipping. Just add items to your cart, choose your country and service, to see the savings. Check it out!

Team Dorkside."

Click here to see their full newsletter as well as check out the great Black Friday Deals (like the 6" Stormtrooper for only $12.99) and other hot new pre-order and in-stock items.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2015, 06:36:34 AM »

Sponsor Dorkside Toys alerts us to new Black Series 6" Waves...

Wow, o wow does that new 6" Snowtrooper look fantastic or what! The only new repacks in Star Wars Episode 7 The Force Awakens 6 Inch Black Series Wave 4 Set look to be Rey and Renn!

They have also listed other 6" Waves that include

Star Wars Episode 7 The Force Awakens 6 Inch Black Series Wave 2 Revision 2 Set:

EP7 Constable Zuvio, EP7 Poe Dameron, EP7 Captain Phasma, EP7 Guavian Enforcer, and EP7 Kylo Ren X 2.

Star Wars Episode 7 The Force Awakens 6 Inch Black Series Wave 5:

EP 2 Jango Fett, EP7 Captain Phasma, EP7 First Order Flame Trooper x 2, EP7 Finn FN-2187, and EP7 Han Solo

Star Wars Episode 7 The Force Awakens 6 Inch Black Series Wave 6:

EP 7 First Order Snowtrooper X 2, EP 7 Han Solo, Rebels Kanan Jarrus, Rebels Ashoka Tano, and EP4 Luke Skywalker

Talk about some great new figures in the 6" Line!

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2016, 08:42:22 AM »
Dorkside has a bunch of 5poa figures on sale.
http://www.dorksidetoys.com/mobile/Category.aspx?id=1953
  They really aren't bad figures especially at these prices. I'd get the Flametrooper and Captain Ithano/ Qiggold 2-pack, just for the head sculpts and accessories.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 11:05:50 AM by JDeck »