Author Topic: "Ultimate" Flint  (Read 7555 times)

Offline JetpackBlues

• Building Better Worlds
  • Lieutenant
  • We Keep Odd Hours
    • JetpackBlues Blog
"Ultimate" Flint
« on: August 22, 2013, 05:28:10 PM »

Flint Review by JetpackBlues, on Flickr

What do you get if this waves version of Duke had a kid with Jango Fett? I'd imagine you'd get something similar to Ultimate Flint.

Now before I say anymore I'd like to acknowledge that I had mistakenly titled Duke's review as Ultimate Duke. How could I make such a mistake you may be asking...well honestly it wasn't that hard. When I got my hands on my figures the first thing I wondered was why did Flint have the Ultimate tag, when Duke came with a damn arsenal and an attack drone. Theres also the fact that, besides a different head, short sleeves and a gun holster these are practically the same figure. I actually don't have much of a review for this figure because he's pretty much Duke, minus the arsenal and drone. That's not to say the figure is bad in any sense just similar enough that much doesn't need to be said.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: "Ultimate" Flint
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 02:34:28 AM »
I definitely see your point about Duke. Thanks for the review. Off to share.

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 08:47:22 PM »
I think I like Flint better even though Duke comes with more stuff. Flint just looks better. Again, the weapons would be better just plain old black.

Offline JetpackBlues

• Building Better Worlds
  • Lieutenant
  • We Keep Odd Hours
    • JetpackBlues Blog
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 06:28:15 PM »
I think I like Flint better even though Duke comes with more stuff. Flint just looks better. Again, the weapons would be better just plain old black.
Oh don't get me wrong. I actually like Flint better as well. Head sculpt alone wins out. Plus his colors just pop more. My main contention is if he is going to be titles "Ultimate" then he should have had Duke's load out

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 08:00:12 AM »
I finally have a review button up on the front page for this. I do apologize for not getting to this sooner. I will endeavor to get better with these as reading your reviews is something I enjoy.