Imperial Creative Engineering > Diorama Workshop

©2007 Diorama Builders Visual Guides!

(1/1)

Tamer:
Franks uploads the step by step visual guides from 2007!

STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV DIORAMA WORKSHOP
EVENTS - ENDOR EWOK LANDSCAPING - STAFF COVERAGE
PRODUCTION - OFFICIAL STATIONS VISUAL GUIDES - MAY 24-28 2007

Did you attend the 2007 Star Wars Celebration IV Ewok Landscaping Diorama Workshop ? If not then here is your chance to see what you missed or an opportunity to revisit your experience shared with thousands of other Star Wars fans.

For the first time ever, I am FINALLY and PROUDLY offering all of the Celebration IV Convention VISUAL GUIDES in PRINTABLE form so that you can, if you wish, print out the same Step by Step guide books that were used by the fans at the convention.

I had printed 10 guides each and discovered at the end of Day 1, that the fans were sneaking away with them, keeping them as souvenirs. LOL. A compliment to how nice I made them but bad news for the other builders who couldn't find instructions on how to build their Ewok Huts :P

These particular graphics are the EXACT SAME OFFICIAL LUCASFILM copyrighted ©2007 8.5"x11" guide books that were in found in the convention Diorama Builders booth. You can now print them at home as souvenirs if you attended the show or for fun if you want to add it to your Star Wars Celebration collection.

What a great way to start your own diorama workshop. Hit the link and graphic above to go see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version