Imperial Surplus Sales > Online and Retail Stores

Imperial Shipyards Amazon.com Cantina

(1/2) > >>

Tamer:
Folks, if you use amazon.com to order your action figure products and buy them through our Cantina we can get a credit I can then turn back to ISY which will mean some nice member credits (thinking about more custom contest prizes among other things). If there is something you want listed that you don't see just let me know and I can add it as right now I am just getting my feet wet with it.

Well I have been messing around on Amazon this week and been trying to find a way to organize all the new widgets into one place. I found a way to do it. I am gonna try to keep all of this up to date so you can find all the amazon goodies on one page. The only thing I don't like it is only shows nine products per page, but there is an easy table of contents on the upper left to go to the categories you might want.

Imperial Shipyards' Amazon.com Cantina

I am gonna try to keep this organized and easy to use. At the very least it will be nice to have this in one area. If you are planning on ordering something from amazon and don't see it listed let me know and I will get it up there.

Rune Haako:
Just ordered four clones (two from TBS, and two from TVC), and pre-ordered the exclusive Droid Factory set using this. :)

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Rune Haako on August 13, 2013, 11:48:41 AM ---Just ordered four clones (two from TBS, and two from TVC), and pre-ordered the exclusive Droid Factory set using this. :)

--- End quote ---

Hey, thank you. That will get us some credit I plan on using back on goodies for the Yarders.

Tamer:
For those who like Amazon we have added the Black Series Wave 2, both six and three and three quarter inch to the Cantina. And a section for Star Wars Costumes. I used that myself!

Darth More:
I just followed the link and the browser showed me the website is temporarily unavailable...
But do you still get a "kick-back"/share if I follow the advertisement on the frontpage and place my order on Amazon.com?

- Philipp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version