General Collecting > GI Joe

Need Help finding out what G I Joes I have

(1/2) > >>

Jarvom:
Hey Guys, need to sell my Joes and really do not know the value, I am posting here because I came here for insight of what everything is and if I have any that are a little rarer than the others, but I am willing to sell them if you want. Sorry the pictures are bad I took them with my phone, anyways the accessories shown are the only ones I have, have some debt problems so I would like to move these quick, thanks

Clonehead:
Quite a group of figures you got there. Some I recognize and some I do not.
I would probably take the females off of your hands.

Jarvom:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on July 26, 2013, 02:27:44 PM ---Quite a group of figures you got there. Some I recognize and some I do not.
I would probably take the females off of your hands.

--- End quote ---

Clonehead, If you could just save the image then in something like MS paint mark the ones you're interested in and pm me a price and we could work it out from there. Also I am away right now I I could probably not ship until the 15th of next month

Tamer:
Wow, that is a lot of JOES!

nickeltcd:
you have a great group of Joes.
If you go to YoJoe.com, you can see what you have in characters.
lots of Vipers and Joes, just the stuff i love.
you have some HTF stuff and lots of mix bag
Your top 2 lines in the 1st picture are Destro, then  7 Storm Shadows the red one is HTF, then 4 HTF Cobra commander and a Baroness.

Tell me what you are looking for in per figure basis. I would love to get the top 2 lines in picture # 5.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version