Author Topic: Need Help finding out what G I Joes I have  (Read 4397 times)

Offline Jarvom

• Cadet
    • http://sdcustoms.wordpress.com/
Need Help finding out what G I Joes I have
« on: July 26, 2013, 01:47:31 PM »
Hey Guys, need to sell my Joes and really do not know the value, I am posting here because I came here for insight of what everything is and if I have any that are a little rarer than the others, but I am willing to sell them if you want. Sorry the pictures are bad I took them with my phone, anyways the accessories shown are the only ones I have, have some debt problems so I would like to move these quick, thanks

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Need Help finding out what G I Joes I have
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 02:27:44 PM »
Quite a group of figures you got there. Some I recognize and some I do not.
I would probably take the females off of your hands.

Offline Jarvom

• Cadet
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 03:16:27 PM »
Quite a group of figures you got there. Some I recognize and some I do not.
I would probably take the females off of your hands.

Clonehead, If you could just save the image then in something like MS paint mark the ones you're interested in and pm me a price and we could work it out from there. Also I am away right now I I could probably not ship until the 15th of next month

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 06:40:59 AM »
Wow, that is a lot of JOES!

Offline nickeltcd

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 06:26:49 PM »
you have a great group of Joes.
If you go to YoJoe.com, you can see what you have in characters.
lots of Vipers and Joes, just the stuff i love.
you have some HTF stuff and lots of mix bag
Your top 2 lines in the 1st picture are Destro, then  7 Storm Shadows the red one is HTF, then 4 HTF Cobra commander and a Baroness.

Tell me what you are looking for in per figure basis. I would love to get the top 2 lines in picture # 5.

By the Knights of Mandalore, our Quest will ring true

Offline Jarvom

• Cadet
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 08:35:42 PM »
I really have no idea on price, I do know that I have put well over a grand into these a few years back but I realize I may be missing accessories, anyways just PM me an offer and we can work it out from there, thanks

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2013, 10:04:44 PM »

Rise of Cobra Destro, ROC Storm shadow, ROC Final battle Storm Shadow, ROC Artic Threat Storm Shadow, Stormy from Ninja Battles ROC I think, Two more ROC Storm Shadows (Unmasked variant), ROC Cobra COmmander, Pursuit of Cobra Cobra Commander, ROC Paris Pursuit Baroness I believe, Dr. Rex Lewis (Cobra Commander).

Row two:  Looks like a bunch of ROC Red Fang Ninjas but the second one looks like it might be an Elete Viper or an Eels, hard to tell from pic. #6 looks like Red Ninja with a head swap, Rest are Crimson Neo Vipers (Looks like 2nd one is the dull variant I've never seen but heard about).

Para-Viperx2 (25th collection), Elite Viper (Came with vehicle or multi packI think as it has lighter blue, but can't remember what one), Desert Viper, Neo Viper X5 with same Elite,

Not recognizing the first one, MARS Trooper (looks to be from 3 pack), Elite, Neo X4, Neo Viper commando, Desert Viper, Bottom Row mix of Neo Commandos and Neos

Eliets, Looks like Ripcord in accelerator suit but hard to see clearly.  Night Adder X5

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 10:23:07 PM »

All ROC versions, Charbroil, Sgt. Stone, Looks like Zartan, Deep Six, Stone or Hawk (kind of looks like stone's head though), Can't see next one clearly enough, Breaker, Scarlett, Mix of Zartan and Pit Troopers, Cover Girl, Looks kind of like Breaker again but heard to see.  The one on the end looks like a Corps knock off.

More Pit Troopers, Mainframe (renamed Data Frame due to some copywrite issues), Agent Helix, The greens all look to be customs and part swaps, I notice Cover Girl's head and I see some Gung ho parts in that mix along with some pit troopers, but I know CG was never released in those colors.  There also appears to be a few knock offs in there too.  The end of that row is City Strike Snake Eyes.  The one below SE looks like it could be a GI Joe Reservist from the Firefly vs. Greenshirts pack.

Charbroil, Duke across the board with one Rip cord head swap (Ric cord had a different figure entirely),

2nd row Charbroil again, Footloose, Looks like Dial Tone with a head swap, Repeater, Law and order (all from TRU Troop builder pack), Duke, Heavy Duty both from K-mart pack, Bench Press, Heavy Duty, HD with a head swap, Bench Press, Barbeque, ROC Snake Eyes.

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2013, 12:11:11 PM »
I sure would like to get ahold of one of those Bench Press figures.