Author Topic: Ebay Sellers and Stores you use?  (Read 76928 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Ebay Sellers and Stores you use?
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2015, 03:14:20 AM »

Good ole Tunghori is back with some great Vintage Collection Figures...

Just when you think he is fading into internet obscurity he shows back up with great new figures. Leading the list of my favorite all time eBay Legendary Asian Power Sellers, Tunghori has gotten a lot of our coin over the years hasn't he! Click here to go see his latest for figures like the VC04 Bespin Luke, BAD Astro-Mech Droids, etc. I doubt you will be able to buy just one!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2016, 03:37:06 AM »

SF30 is selling some items on eBay...

Definitely the ambassador of our hobby, Dayton Allen has just listed some great items on eBay as he thins his collection.

You well know Dayton so bid with confidence and know your purchase will be shipped right!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2016, 06:00:34 AM »

Vipers Kingdom offers new The Force Awakens Figures!

Thats right, you can now buy the newer TFA Figures like the Resistance Admiral Ackbar above from Asian Power Seller Vipers Kingdom. With over half of them sold already I look for the rest to go today.

Rest assured those are not the only new TFA Figures he has up for grads. Click here to see them all.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2016, 09:57:08 AM »

Good ole Tunghori still delivering great prices...

I was reminded by Mandalore25 this past week that Asian Power Seller Tunghori, the guy who started it all with the Asian eBay Power Sellers, was still delivering great prices,

"Found the parts at a great bargain, so I just had to make him. Wish I'd bought another, but this Clone Wars Boss isn't too pricey: http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-the-clone-wars-Republic-Commando-BOSS-cw11-/371498109034?hash=item567f03486a:g:x-YAAOSwgyxWXIyG
if anyone is looking to make one."

Looks like 93 of them have sold so far. Think it would be a good idea to re-release this guy Hasbro? Duh uh! Matter of fact, Tunghori has a ton of great Vintage, TFA, and Black Series items up for grabs at great prices. Click here to go see over 5 pages worth of great priced items. It makes me miss the vintage line so much!

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2016, 12:49:24 PM »
I was looking around on eBay and found some resin statues on auction ending in a few days. A seller called toxicmodels http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&_pgn=1&_nkw=seller%3Atoxicmodels&_sasl=toxicmodels&_sacat=49212&cnm=Star+Wars++(93)  from Spain. Theyre 54mm scale so they stand at about 6cm depending on the figure, some of them are 70mm. They're statues you can position the arms and head, but no articullation, and you have to paint them. They come with a pedestal that looks pretty cool.  He has tons of them including AT-AT driver, Bib Fortuna, captain Antilles, Wicket, Maul and many many more, just tons and tons.  Im going to bid on the Akbar statues. They look pretty cool.

I just realized now that these figures are resin castings of the De Agostini chess set figurines. They're still pretty cool, but keep that in mind. Sometimes you can get the de Agostini figurines cheaper and they're authentic.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 02:52:41 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2016, 02:54:43 AM »
That is pretty cool. I am not seeing anything when I hit that link though.

I need to try and find those D Figures, at least of the Driver anyhow.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2016, 02:49:58 AM »
JDeck sent me this eBay Link for Hobby Japan he is getting some great Bandai Star Wars Deals on:

hobby_japan eBay Link
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 03:14:51 AM by Tamer »

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2016, 07:07:31 AM »
    He's got the Star Destroyer kit in. More than 10 available. He raised the price by $1.00 but still better than other dealers.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2016, 03:11:58 AM »
That first link you sent me stopped working? I need to go get me one of those Star Destroyers!

UPDATE! I found it again and JDeck is indeed correct. More SD at $5.80! Minus the one I ordered!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 04:34:56 AM by Tamer »

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2016, 08:25:08 AM »
After a pretty hectic and eventful last twelve months (personal issues and last but not least, a broken foot :/ ), I've been slowly getting back into the SW game. I haven't got a clue what the status is of the Black Series and whether or not there are still 3.75" with more than 5POA. Anyway, while browsing eBay, I stumbled on this nice offer:

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/STAR-WARS-Legends-The-Black-Series-Clone-Trooper-Action-Figure-6-New-Gift-Toy-/401108455365?hash=item5d63ed4fc5:g:NMkAAOSwiYFXF0H2

Mind you, I'm from Europe, and 6" Black Series figures retail here for approx. $28-$30 each... So, this is an awesome deal.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 07:36:00 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2016, 07:36:31 AM »
Good for you. Glad to read you are still in it. That is a pretty good price for a normally $30 figure!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2017, 03:24:59 AM »

Sjefke sends word a new eBay Deal!

"They're incomplete because they don't have the signature cloaks, but everything else is there for 13 bucks. You never going to touch one at that price again."

Don't I know it. Click here to see the full offerings from the eBay Power Seller known as Sinodolls!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2017, 05:43:47 AM »
I got a neat Boba Fett Mechanic shirt today. really like it. It comes from an eBay Store called Apparel Zoo and man the price was great and the shipping was free.

Pic is hyperlinked to where I got it. Only 18 bucks with free shipping. Fabric is awesome.

I also did a little looking today and see they have a ton of other Star Wars Items as far as clothing. Here is the link for those who want to explore:

Apparel Zoo Star Wars Link
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 05:51:34 AM by Tamer »

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2019, 03:10:55 AM »
grooveman76 is one seller on ebay who I know for a couple years now. I never bought from him, yet, but I've been watching his auctions. And I'm amazed how much people bid for loose figures by now.

Many Star Wars fan sites make indirect advertisment for shady tunghori. Nobody knows where this seller from Macau gets his/her figures for sure.
And I share his new listings, too! So I think it's more than fair to feature other sellers on here as well!

I also wonder where grooveman76 gets his stock! He has very rare figures up for auction on a regular base such as TLC Ulic-Qel Droma and Quinlan Vos and other Comic Pack figures like Darth Nihl.
Every few weeks (or once a month) he offers about 100 auctions including at least one figure.

It's also remarkable that some loose figures that are still avaialable (or just released!) go for more than their MRSP - TVC Zorii Bliss for example is at $14.56 as of this post!

It's astounding how the secondary market for loose figures changed over the last decade. Many figures are sold for higher prices in the United States than people are willing to pay for them here in Germany! I remember German collectors buying a lot on ebay.com even though shipping and customs fees are huge! It still paid off. By now all the good stuff is still available, but man did the prices rise...

Here's the link to his ebay store: grooveman76

https://www.ebay.com/str/Star-Wars-Action-Figure-Center?_sop=1&rt=nc

What are your thoughts on loose action figures being sold on ebay? Did you know grooveman76 and have you already purchased some figures from him to add to your collection?

I think his assortment is amazing. He also has TAC Darth Revan and Malak almost in every series of auctions and sometimes he also sells figures of different lines such as MARVEL.
He got almost all modern figures from 1995 until today!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 05:32:35 AM by Tamer »

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #119 on: November 14, 2019, 09:00:10 AM »
Hm, just checked Grooveman76, but it seems his store is empty...?