Author Topic: Ebay Sellers and Stores you use?  (Read 77838 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Ebay Sellers and Stores you use?
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2014, 03:26:58 AM »
Looks like a JOE Tunghori!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2015, 04:00:35 AM »

Tired of waiting on the new figures? Use Viperskingdom on eBay!

He has all kinds of great new figures from some great prices on six inch including the new Hoth Han and Taun Taun to his normal everyday great deals on three and three quarter inch. It is always a wonder how these eBay Power Sellers get the goods so quickly with the quantities they get too. Oh well, that mystery just means we can get our favorites quicker.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2015, 04:42:10 AM »
Vipers Kingdom is listing the newest Wave of Black Series 3 and 3/4 Inch Figures.

Vipers Kingdom Link to Wave 7

This is the wave that has the new Clone Commanders in the form of Wolffe, Rex, and Doom. It also has Darth Vader (helmet cutaway), Dutch Vander Pilot, Chewbacca, Stormtrooper, and Hoth Luke.

Clone Commander Wolffe

Clone Commander Rex

Clone Commander Doom

Darth Vader

Chewbacca

Dutch Vander

Hoth Luke Skywalker

Stormtrooper
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 05:51:25 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2015, 03:12:02 AM »

Vipers Kingdom is already listing 3 and 3/4 Wave 8 Figures!

I just posted that he had listed the full Wave 7 for the Black Series 3 and 3/4 Inch and  now I see he is back with three figures from Wave 8 in the form of the Jawa Two Pack, Han in Carbonite (there is no block in the auction though), and Commander Fox. One can only wonder when he is gonna start listing TFA Figures! Don't worry we'll keep watch. Oh, I almost forgot he has an auction up for the new six inch Deluxe Hoth Luke and Wampa too. You can always get it early from Vipers Kingdom!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2015, 04:55:59 AM »

Staring a feature on Action Figure Accessories...

I have been going through some of my own bins and totes and noticing I am missing a few things. Call it my own forgetfulness or my tendency to just loose things or my daughter helping me out in that regard or it could even be the family pets Vader and Luke I am missing some stuff for my own loose action figures. Of course the best place to replace some of that missing stuff is on eBay and I had to start with Vipers Kingdom, one of the Asian Power Sellers, and low and behold he has quite a few great buy it now auctions at very low prices to replace some of my missing action figure gear. I could even see cutting up some of these to make some great new weapons by piecing different parts together!

Look for us to feature things here in the near future that you can buy to enhance your existing three and three quarter and six inch loose action figures. Between soft goods and other hard accessories there is a lot you can get out there today to really enhance your regular action figure lines.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2015, 05:14:46 AM »

Want some quality soft goods for your 6" Action Figures?

JDeck just showed us a great WIP Jawa the other day in a custom project update and I asked about the great soft goods on his build. He kindly sent me a link to the eBay Seller Rickhor409 who I searched up this morning and found out he has a great collection of Jedi Robes and Mandalorian Ponchos. The prices seem very reasonable, his feedback is good, so I figured I would try to pass the word along.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2015, 05:22:33 AM »
I got a message from rickhor409 last night he says the obi wan robes will be in stock shortly.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2015, 05:24:00 AM »
I got a message from rickhor409 last night he says the obi wan robes will be in stock shortly.

Great news and thanks for sending me the link JDeck! 

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2015, 06:16:04 AM »

Here is a link to a great TIE D Resin Kit...

Gold Leader One was kind enough to send me the link to the great TIE Droid Kit he used to build his latest custom ship. I also got to looking at the Scale Solutions Store and wow are there some fantastic models, Star Wars and otherwise up for sale!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2015, 03:13:07 AM »
More colors from rickhor409!

Need a custom cloak for your 6" Action Figures?

From Jedis to Sith to even Troopers they all would look great with a soft goods cloak. There are quite a few different offerings on eBay right now

I am particularly liking the darker cloak that would work for your Episode VI Jedi Luke or a Sith for that matter from eBay seller rickhor409. He also has a grey, blue, and red version available too. At $7.50 you really can't go wrong!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2015, 03:16:15 AM »

This week we feature another much needed SW Offering...

I have decided to make Wednesday our what do we sorely need and try to show you where to find it day. Last week out we featured some of the awesome 6" Soft Goods Cloaks by one rickhor409 and we got a most excellent response.

Well today I am back with a way for you to get a 6" Han Solo in Carbonite. This was part of the exclusive SDCC Boba Fett Offering that got the six inch line started and Hasbro has said that we may see it again offered singly down the road. Evidently that road is still far in the distance as there isn't even a hint of a rumor of this seeing retail again.

So, I am here to show you that there is hope. eBay to the rescue. You can right now get three different versions of this on the proverbial find anything place. From High to Middle to Low End Range with a range in price from $59 dollars to $25 dollars you have what seems to me to be three pretty good choices for how to add this to your collection if you weren't able to score that pricey SDCC Exclusive.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2015, 02:47:55 AM »
This week's feature you know is good!

Get that hard to find part from Clint's Toys and Video Games!

We have all been there. You need one piece of one action figure and you don't need the whole thing. What do you do? Most of us bite it and buy the entire thing knowing the parts we don't need will collect dust. Well let the Clonehead save you all that waste by getting just the part you need. From helmets to heads to other great parts and accessories you will find exactly what you need at a great price.

Some of the things that are popping out to me right now are:

Custom Resin Finn Head for 6" Figures

Custom Resin Flame Trooper Head for 3 and 3/4" Figures

Custom Resin Captain Phasma Head for 3 and 3/4" Figures

So, there is a lot of Force Awakens love in addition to some great parts combinations you won't see anywhere else. Tell him you heard about him from the Tamer!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2015, 09:22:42 AM »

Just an awesome eBay Deal!

I just got an email that the 6" Black Series Clonetrooper is being sold now by Hasbro for only $13.59 on eBay! Now that will let you build your Clone Army!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2015, 03:11:48 AM »

Sjefke puts us onto some cheap fodder for joints!

"This Asian seller offers these in different ways.  BIN and straight auction. Sometimes cheap with about $5 shipping, sometimes for more with free shipping.  I've been watching them.  Even the straight auctions go unbid.  The price works out to a little more than $1 for 14 POA figure.  Tan uniformed figures are a little boring, but if you just want to harvest the ball joints! It's really economical."

What a great way to get some cheap fodder! Matter of fact if you want Star Wars Figures, eBay Power Seller Sinodolls has a ton of Star Wars Fodder too!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2015, 05:12:59 AM »

Vipers Kingdom has some great deals on SW Items...

One of probably the best known of the eBay Asian Power Sellers, Vipers Kingdom has developed a reputation for moving vast amounts of action figures at greatly reduced prices. His feedback pretty is pretty fair for moving that volume too. He is always one of my go to sellers when I think about getting deals and getting lots of something. Click here to check out his latest Star Wars Deals.