Author Topic: Ebay Sellers and Stores you use?  (Read 77599 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Ebay Sellers and Stores you use?
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2013, 08:27:50 AM »
I have been enjoying Ray's Vintage Restoration Builds and found a place he could get lost in for my ebay series this morning. I lost about two hours here this morning.

Kokomo Toys

This is a true family owned and operated store in Indiana and they have over 3,700 action figure type items up for your perusal at great prices. Those items include a great Star Wars Section that go modern to vintage like this Ewok Tree Village Parts Lot for only $10 dollars. They really have a cool 12 inch Section too. Man, I can see quite a bit I would like to have myself. I could see Ray easily using these folks to get all kinds of parts for his vintage restoration projects. Don't worry though, they have great JOE, Marvel/DC, and even Masters of the Universe Sections too. I lost way too much time here this morning creating this!

I think it is a good thing I don't live near their store. Their prices seem fair and reasonable. I think they are a worthy addition to this and I thank Darth Streams for sharing them with me for this.

Offline rex smoke

• A Droid's Worst Nightmare
  • Commander
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2013, 04:03:17 PM »
I've heard of this place before but haven't bought from them. But lucky me!! I only live an hour from the store! It's in Kokomo Indiana which isn't to far south from me

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2013, 08:25:59 PM »
I've heard of this place before but haven't bought from them. But lucky me!! I only live an hour from the store! It's in Kokomo Indiana which isn't to far south from me

I don't know whether to say lucky you or not? I wouldn't be able to collect anything modern with this store near me.

Offline rex smoke

• Commander
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2013, 06:48:17 AM »

I don't know whether to say lucky you or not? I wouldn't be able to collect anything modern with this store near me.
I've noticed that there store is a lot different on ebay. Ebay seems to be much more of the more obscure collectibles. The actual store is more  Star Wars and joes. They have A LOT of joes

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2013, 05:45:43 PM »
Its time to get back to our ebay expose!

Ever think about getting into 12 inch Customizing?

Seeing Wraithnine's great new work on Keeli shows me how fantastic customs can be in this scale. Lets face it Sideshow has some amazing products out there so it only stands to reason that piecing some of the parts together can really get you some great new over the top looking Star Wars characters whether you are into troopers or OTC Characters. Click this link to get started. Wraithnine also recommended this particular seller to get you started too. Thanks Jay, I look forward to seeing what folks do with this information.

I am really getting great feedback fromt his and wish I had the time to devote more attention to it. I really appreciate you folks sharing all your good finds here.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2013, 06:05:22 PM »
Wow, I saw this posted by our friends at JTA. Its the Hasbro Malgus for under ten bucks!

Hasbro Darth Malgus Link

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2013, 04:24:27 PM »
Anyone besides me go buy one of those Magluses? Now, if only I could find Galen Marek or Shae Vizla at those same prices.

Offline rex smoke

• Commander
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2013, 05:03:06 PM »
I wanted to but my birthday is just around the corner so i put it on the list

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2013, 06:52:29 AM »
I thought it was high time I searched a bit for how I am gonna spruce up my Galactic Merchants Action Figure Dioramas.

Man up your Action Figure Displays!

I think we are all eagerly anticipating the release of these action figure displays with me perhaps even more so than the new Black Line, but I figured some folks might need to man up those awesome displays. As a part of our Ebay Expose I have been featuring certain sellers and good deals and thought today I would focus on great characters for the Death Star and Tantive IV Displays many of us have coming. First up is a great selection of various Rebel Fleet Troopers that you can buy singly to five to ten numbered lots, with or without weapons all with free shipping. Speaking of weapons Sindolls also has some great weapon lots for both Star wars and JOE figures in numbered lots of 50 to 100 for as cheap as $7 with free shipping which is about as good as you can do. I am not forgetting some of the great prices I have seen for Imperial Officers as well. Here you can get them from singles to three to six numbers lots. And they call it the evil bay! ;)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2013, 05:59:33 PM »
Too tired to post two new nice finds. check out our Facebook Page. Night folks. This was one long day for the Tamer!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2013, 04:25:46 PM »
Not a full blown expose this time, but some stuff I think you fine folks could put to good use.

Scarlett 25th Anniversary Comic Pack Figure

I am still focusing on trying to find the very best customizing fodder for all of our friends here at ISY and last night I found two great products I think would lend themselves well to some great custom figures. First off is this Scarlett 25th Anniversary Figure that I have just seen made into some awesome customs from many lines. I guess my favorites are those that turn into female Mandos or Imperial Troopers (thanks Remco). Also of note is some great prices on some varied melee and rifle type weapons. I mean your choice of either one for $5 dollars with free shipping sure does seem like a no-brainer to me.

Offline Laojax

• Ensign
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2013, 01:41:34 AM »
Here's a score of about 40 figures, about 200 bucks spent (including shipping) from sinodolls and ws_toys.

As can be expected, some are obvious factory rejects with misassembled limbs, etc, but my only real complaint is that ws_toys overcharged me for shipping, claiming on their info page to offer $5 for the first figure and $1 for each additional, but they charged me $5 each. I'm in the process of contesting this but my emails to them have been ignored. Anyone have similar problems with this vendor? If they were based in Japan I could complain in Thor mother tongue but I'm afraid my Chinese is limited to simple greetings... :'(

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2013, 03:06:24 AM »
That stinks.

One thing I would do for your ebayers out there who win multiple auctions where they say they will combine shipping. Do not paypal until you request and invoice from the seller for the correct shipping price. I learned this the hard way too one time.

I will say though if you open an ebay complaint or grievance or whatever its called nowadays that they usually always side with the buyer so you should still be good Laojax.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2013, 03:09:41 AM »
with these guys ALWAYS choose option" request total from seller" BEFORE you pay ! thats when you get your shipping adjustment
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline rex smoke

• Commander
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2013, 07:20:29 AM »
Anyone know where i can get some complete cheap stormtroopers? need them for the bday contest