Author Topic: Ebay Sellers and Stores you use?  (Read 77574 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Ebay Sellers and Stores you use?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 08:28:44 AM »
Remco sure does state a good point. These folks aren't known for awesome qaulity, but for customizers and the prices you can get figures for you sometimes can't beat their prices.

happyeverydaysales

Speaking of prices ($4 dollar figure average price), we continue our Ebay Seller Series with the seller happyeverdaysales. I must say that his prices are a customizer's dream. While his count for Star Wars Action Figures is not large, the prices he has for them are fantastic. Lets just say the feedback number is pretty high for such a large number of sales too. I am definitely gonna be giving this seller a much closer inspection down the road at those prices.

I think folks are liking this. It seems to be garnering a lot of attention on facebook. Go check out these sellers (you clicks help us out) and let us know if you find something we missed; especially if it means better prices for us all!

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2013, 12:02:03 PM »
Hey guys I have en picking up a couple of neat custom Joes that are all vintage inspired while waiting for Retaliation wave 3. They are from a guy who is called The Black Major.

The Black Major on Ebay Link

The Yellow guy I got for free on a giveaway he did on Instagram. I ordered another fig today that will come next week.
 Also I scored Retaliation on Bluray! Now I need the luray player to watch it!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 12:56:42 PM by Tamer »

Offline nickeltcd

• Lieutenant
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2013, 04:30:22 PM »
I just got my order from Happyeverydaysales. Today  I got the RT drivers and Tie pilots, along with 4 marvel  figures. Them all seem very nice to customize.
I have used ViperKingdom and Toysir for lots of figures to customize
All great prices and good shipping times. You can beat free shipping.
Like MR.Black said, i have had to scrap some for parts only when you get two left arms or hands.
I fell that in some cases the legs need to be tweeked.

By the Knights of Mandalore, our Quest will ring true

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2013, 06:54:14 PM »
Like MR.Black said, i have had to scrap some for parts only when you get two left arms or hands.
I fell that in some cases the legs need to be tweeked.

Thanks for the input. I aim to blow this wide open for the Yarders. Lets find the cheap fodder that is out there so customizing can get a bit cheaper. Lets face it, the regular figure prices don't ever seem to go down.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2013, 01:58:02 PM »
Our Ebay Series continues with HobbystockCN Toy Store!

I am really glad folks have been enjoying my little foray into the vast empire we know as ebay. I am trying to focus on finding the fodder that customizers and collectors in general would like to finally acquire or add more of to their collection. This afternoon's focus is on another very reasonable seller called Hobbystock CN Toy Store. They really do have a very nice quantity of Star Wars items, but they seem to cover most lines. I mean when was the last time you saw a $6 dollar Fordo or a $3 dollar Ugnaught? With hundreds of auctions for Star Wars Figures you just might find yourself a good deal, but they have quite a few other lines as well including Indiana Jones.

I really appreciate the great feedback I am getting for these as they do take a bit of time to investigate and put together, but as long as the good vibes and great finds continue I will try to scour the evil bay for stuff we all need. I mean lets face it, if you are gonna be a collector and a customizer you are gonna need to have a network. I have quite a few folks I now call great friends for all my hairbrained schemes with trying to find some of the harder to locate SW Action Figures and many of you are probably shaking your head now with me asking you if you have seen this or that. And I do appreciate the help for all those out there willing to make an extra trip to the pegs for me. It means a lot. I am trying to return the favor!

Offline Hand So Low

• Ensign
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2013, 02:27:27 PM »
Im really appreciating your effort on this thread. So if i click the link in the post, is that the same as the front page link or no?

Offline darthstreams

• Lieutenant
    • Darth Streams Customs
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2013, 03:25:19 PM »
I've used sinodolls, kokomo-toys, dorkside-toys, trollandtoadstore, happyeverydaysales, viperskingdom, ws_toys, jeffreyt2, for fodder and figures I wanted for cheap. I used *best auction* for my silk nihilus v. atris banner. Hope this helps I'll post up any more if I find them.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2013, 05:54:34 PM »
Im really appreciating your effort on this thread. So if i click the link in the post, is that the same as the front page link or no?

Hand So Low thank you. I appreciate it. And some of them yes, but I try to go a little more in depth here as I really count the folks here among those I really try to help and whose opinions matter to me.

I've used sinodolls, kokomo-toys, dorkside-toys, trollandtoadstore, happyeverydaysales, viperskingdom, ws_toys, jeffreyt2, for fodder and figures I wanted for cheap. I used *best auction* for my silk nihilus v. atris banner. Hope this helps I'll post up any more if I find them.

Heck yes this helps, thank you. My Ebay Expose might just go another week thanks to these names. I appreciate it.

Offline Laojax

• Ensign
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2013, 08:19:38 PM »
I gotta say this thread has been a great source of info for me. As I've lamented at length in my own custom fig threads, it's always a pain to find SW figures in Japan, and the prices at import toy shops here for new on-card figures makes me think twice about buying multiples for customizing, but hot damn if I haven't found some good deals on some of the stores listed here! (Dropped a bit too much money, but my paypal account is linked to a US bank account that I haven't touched in years and can't access from ATMs over here, so it's not like I'm putting my family finances in danger...)
The fact that a lot of these vendors are operating out of China means that the shipping isn't too outrageous either, compared to some of the American vendors I've seen on ebay charging 20 bucks to send a single figure to Japan.  :o
Thanks for all the great info, and keep it coming!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2013, 08:42:18 PM »
I gotta say this thread has been a great source of info for me. Thanks for all the great info, and keep it coming!

Hey, I plan on it. Thanks for the comments.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2013, 09:28:27 AM »
Today we feature someone I know!

Dorkside Toys

Chad and I have met the owner of this particular stores through our quest appearances on Boring Conversation Anyway and I will say he is a true character! He was a collector long before he opened up his own shingle on Ebay and he really knows what items we want and need for our hobby. With over 150 different Star Wars Items I bet you can find something cheap for your collection or customizing endeavors. I mean when was the last time you saw a Jedi Starfighter for $10 bucks and other great The Vintage Collection Items await. I really appreciate the all the great messages folks are sending me about this and trust me I don't aim to end this anytime soon. I also want to give a nice shout out to Darth Streams who also filled me in on some other great sellers we will feature soon.

And keep those deals and sellers coming folks. I am gonna try to update the first post so we have a nice toc soon too.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 04:24:04 PM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2013, 04:30:18 PM »
Folks I almost forgot to mention he has over

70 different JOE Items including the new

Tomahawk I mean Eaglehawk

He does good business and it is nice knowing the face behind this store.

Offline rex smoke

• A Droid's Worst Nightmare
  • Commander
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2013, 08:23:29 AM »
This page has really helped me out too. Anyone have experience with the seller ws_toys?

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2013, 08:32:44 AM »
Yep. Only good experiences  :)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2013, 08:44:07 AM »
This page has really helped me out too. Anyone have experience with the seller ws_toys?

WS Toys is actually HobbystockCN that we featured earlier. I found that out myself this morning.

Yep. Only good experiences  :)

Thanks to you we are all finding some good deals Remco. You started me down this path. I won't have the time to keep up with it here in a little over a week, but I have sure used this info myself to get a few things for other irons I have in the fire.

Speaking of a new post for today!

Todiwa Toys has a little bit of everything!

Have you ever needed a unique part or just needed ideas about what components you could use in a new custom figure, vehicle or diorama? I think we have all been there. I really have to thank Darth Streams who put me onto this really interesting Ebay Power Seller known as Todiwa Toys. From Star Wars to JOE to just a huge miscellaneous action figure section I am sure, if nothing else, you can get your creative juices flowing. I tried to make sorting through it a bit easier here, but it is still a bit of a smattering of everything everywhere. He also has a really cheap Vintage Star Wars Parts Section for really great prices. I mean when was the last time you saw a non-repro Ewok Village Support part for six bucks? Lets face it getting a true vintage replacement part is so much better than having to buy repro pieces. So the Ebay Party continues and there seems to be no end to the goodness you can find if you are willing to look. I even lost a few hours there myself this morning, but perhaps it was my procrastination at getting my car waxing done? :)

I still have a few sellers thanks to Darth Streams, but if any of you spot any good ebay spots for customizers in general at great prices post it here as we would like to know!