Author Topic: Bludgeon from the SDCC 2013 GI JOE VS TRANSFORMERS boxed set.  (Read 5828 times)

Offline Wreckage

• Ensign
A true standout in the 2013 SDCC set is Bludgeon. A vintage Pretenders character based on a skull faced samurai, Bludgeon was a more important character in the later issues of the Marvel Transformers comic, and has had a couple figures in the more recent modern Transformers toy lines.

He uses the upcoming Budo tooling with a new head and helmet, and the results are striking. The head and helmet and both very well sculpted, and the colors are nicely evocative of previous incarnations of the character right back to his first appearance as a Pretender.

The second figure in this pic is from a customizer named Alyosha, I have had it for several years now and just added it for fun.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Bludgeon from the SDCC 2013 GI JOE VS TRANSFORMERS boxed set.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 09:07:08 PM »
Wow. Very cool. I think this might be my favorite from the set. Look for it on the front page soon.

I appreciate you doing these individual reviews for us!

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 07:53:34 AM »
This was the one fig from the set I wanted, but too much to get for one figure. 

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 08:03:45 AM »
I finally have a review button up on the front page for this. I do apologize for not getting to this sooner. I will endeavor to get better with these as reading your reviews is something I enjoy.