Author Topic: Star Wars Figure Display and Diorama Project [LIVE]  (Read 18758 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Star Wars Figure Display and Diorama Project [LIVE]
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2014, 01:26:30 PM »
LOL Remco. I do need to get these set up and I do have my Driver Customs on my first set. They just look great. Me and my gal are gonna do a video review of the second set of these and I will get em all together and I promise to do pics.

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2014, 02:08:53 PM »
 ;D

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2014, 07:06:03 AM »
I misquoted yesterday, but here is where the update was from!

"Hey Guys

As promised another update on where i am at with your orders. I have successfully moved to my new premises and have started production of the remaining orders (including the manufacture process of new moulds.) I am making each component for your orders in bulk which ensures good quality and quicker turnaround for supply in the future.

By manufacturing each component in bulk, it means that all orders will be ready and shipped out at the same time rather than piece meal. My conservative estimation is end of August for manufacture process, with shipping first week of September.

Again, i stress this is conservative as we had problems in the past and i have allowed some additional time for this. Rest assured that i'm certain production is only going to be faster and more efficient in the future now i have looked at previous issues. I will keep you updated as i progress so you know i'm on track with your goods.

Thanks once again for your support."