Author Topic: Koths Kustoms  (Read 25619 times)

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Re: Koths Kustoms
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2015, 07:11:58 PM »
The Zeb/Bossk mix up really works well! Force Friday was pretty decent where we live, my teenagers had a good time. Sorry that the hunting wasn't so good in the UK (we visited your country this summer and had a brilliant time).

Offline koth

• Lieutenant
« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2015, 03:10:16 AM »
Thanks Starchaser. I think it was serendipity, the error actually gave it a bit of character.
I am glad you enjoyed the UK. I moved to Wales from London 4 years ago and its made me appreciate the tourist thing a lot more. If you come back there is loads to do in Wales that's free!

Offline koth

• Lieutenant
« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2015, 03:30:05 AM »
I've now had the chance to see Rebels series 1 on DVD and also the trailers for series 2. Here's my rendition of a couple of characters.

Kanan Jarrus in Stormtrooper disguise, Sabine Wren series 2 (WIP), Chopper Imperial paintwork

I did this one to get rid of the abundant Kanans in my scrap box. Standard head replacement with a movie pauldron.

Sabine is my favourite character. She is a work in progress. I found the key online and so working on the orange detail. I didn't realise the figure was so different from the onscreen character. I plan to correct some of the bits in this figure with the wrist computer and armour in the back of the hands. I have an idea for the boot bandoliers but may incorporate that into another one!!!

My posts wouldn't be a post without an astromech. I picked this one up off Tungori. I tried to maintain the thin paint layer on the head which I managed to do with some degree of success in the spraying process. You can see the original orange through it in several scenes. I used one of my kids broken toys to create the middle leg. As he had it in most scenes of this story I gave it to him rather than complete my favourite one, the courier disguise. Paint job was completed with several silver paints.

Hope you enjoy.
Regards

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2015, 11:11:53 AM »
They look great. Nice job on the paint apps.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #124 on: October 31, 2015, 03:02:48 AM »
I like em too. Off to share.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2015, 08:40:05 PM »
These look great! The Sabine figure is really shaping up and the paint job on Chopper is fantastic.