Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Contests

open contest- republic fighter tank...

(1/4) > >>

spudafett:
What the hell, clint get's all the glory doing these contests on here I want to see some big vehicle customs now! 

I've started this contest over on st6 for S & G's so I'll do the same on here as well.  I'm loving this republic fighter tank clone wars vehicle I just got and have started customizing it.  I want to see what you guys can come up with. 

If you guys are interested:
I'm thining about offering a super articulated clone trooper to the winner.  One made with parts from both 25th gi-joes and clones. 

Winner would be decided by the moderators just like in clint's contests.  I'll take myself out of the contest and out of the judging as well and let them handle it (unless they come back and tell me otherwise). 

what would be a decent time table on this contest?  write back and give me a good date to end it by... 

ok, basically the goal of this will be to make the best custom version of the republic fighter tank that you can come up with.  Do whatever you want with it.  Go crazy, stay traditional.  best overal presentation and design at the end of it will win.

Sound good?  give me a heads up if you think this is worth trying to do.

Phatty:
Spudafett, that sounds like fun!  I'm totally open to this, so let's see those customs!  Makes me want to go out and find one even more now!  Good thing I'm not eligible!  Let's see them custom tanks!

DocOutlands:
LOL - are ya TRYING ta kill me???  I've got some ideas for things to do on mine beyond a simple repaint, but holy frack man!  I've got two different speeders disassembled on my workbench plus these four for Jules I'm trying to get finished up (and they get priority over everything else!).  Not that any of the three vehicle ideas are *hard,* mind you...

Clonehead:
Sounds cool to me also, Spud. Were I eligble I would hop into this one. Course, I have the hasbro contest dip to work on as well as tamer's neglected project.
Try not to come up with a timeline that will conflict with the speeder contest if of can be helped.

spudafett:
well you guys want me to be the sole judge and you guys can participate... only I thought it'd be kinda biased with me doing the judging... 

I'd thing it'd be nice for you guys to get in on this for a change since you all never get to take place in the contests.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version