Author Topic: Star Wars: Rebels  (Read 28002 times)

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
Re: Star Wars: Rebels
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2014, 06:03:38 AM »
I liked the walker in the new episode! This show is really cool
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2014, 08:25:00 AM »
I am about two episodes behind. I need to get caught up.

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2014, 01:35:15 AM »
As a comparison, there were episodes in Clown Wars that were so crappy and boring, that I barely watch them till end. This is not the case with Rebels (so far at least).
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2014, 05:50:00 AM »
My plan today (have the day off) is to make some time this morning to watch em.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2014, 04:11:38 AM »
In the first of a two-part story arc, someone from Ezra's past needs help to escape Imperial forces on Lothal in “Empire Day,” an all new episode of Star Wars Rebels!

After the crew of the Ghost wreaks havoc on the Imperials’ Empire Day celebration – an annual event commemorating the founding of the Empire – they discover an old friend of Ezra’s parents who has escaped with secrets vital to the Empire. Pursued by Agent Kallus and the Inquisitor, the rebels attempt to smuggle the refugee off-world – but not before learning he has information regarding the fate of Ezra’s parents.

Uncover a mystery about Ezra’s past when Star Wars Rebels airs at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT Monday, November 17th on Disney XD.

New Video Clips:

Two new clips from STAR WARS REBELS “Empire Day” are now available for your use…

YouTube Link:

YouTube Link:

In case you missed last night’s episode of STAR WARS REBELS, click on the link below for a recap…

Rebels Recon #6: Inside “Out of Darkness” -

Follow @StarWars and @DisneyChannelPR for the latest news on #StarWarsRebels, and check out StarWars.com  for more exciting news on the series.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2015, 05:31:34 AM »

Darth Vader makes his REBELS debut!

Preview video on the front page.

Offline jdh1173

• Cadet
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2015, 08:18:07 PM »
I really liked Rex's AT-TE, I mean AT-RV.  That would be a fun custom to build!  Too bad it looks like it won't last the episode.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2015, 03:05:03 AM »
Yeah, it is great to see Rex and Ahsoka coming over to REBELS to do agree.

Offline BenAlius

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
    • #Buildingtoysformyson blog
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2015, 05:36:21 AM »
I finally found some time to watch the entire first season of Star Wars Rebels, in the correct order.
Until now I only watched together with my son on several accessions, but never saw the whole thing... until now!

Man do I love this series! And especially how it shows a piece of "normal" life in the galaxy during the Galactic Empire area. Don't get me wrong, I love to see the heroic adventures of Anakin, Obi-One, Luke, Han and the rest, but seeing how people are struggling to make it through the day during an occupation of a strong empire is very interesting. Not everybody can be a rebel or part of a resistants'
It kind of remembers me of the stories my grandfather told me about WWII here in the Netherlands... there weren't a lot of heroic stories he told, they where almost all about regular people trying to life a normal life as much as possible.

I would love to see more of the every day life in the Star Wars Galaxy.

Of course I also really love the action and the end of the first season in this series!
Can't wait to see season 2! And It would be nice if Netflix and Disney could get a deal about this great series! So I can watch it over and over again like I did with the original trilogy!
Check out my #Buildingtoysformyson blog!
http://gewooneenchris.wix.com/buildingtoysformyson

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2015, 06:40:17 AM »
I haven't watched any new episodes in awhile. I need to go find them on Disney XD and catch up. I did enjoy it, well am enjoying it so far.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2015, 05:45:38 PM »
I do like this show like Ben says it shows how the Empire effects normal folks. Unfortunately I don't get Disney XD sometimes they show last week's rerun on regular Disney, but I haven't seen it this second season yet, I'm pretty sure the second season has started, but nothing yet on Disney 1. I'm not inclined to buy a bigger cable package just to watch Rebels but I'd pick up a DVD if it will ever be available. They'll wait a few seasons before offering season 1 DVD by that time I'll probably lose interest. But I enjoyed season 1 hopefully I can catch up on regular Disney Channel, if they're still airing it there.

I like how it pays homage to the Ralph Mcquarrie concept art. Zeb or whatever his name is looks like concept chewy. The imperial soldiers look like the concept snowtroopers. The AT-DP walkers are early AT-ST designs. The list goes on, and I for one think its pretty cool.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 07:17:52 PM by JDeck »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2015, 05:05:10 AM »
Yeah, I like those AT-DPs too. Kinda bugged Hasbro didn't make em right in my opinion, but thats not REBELS fault. Filoni is definitely getting his OT nods correct imo.

Offline BenAlius

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
    • #Buildingtoysformyson blog
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2015, 01:14:50 AM »
I do like this show like Ben says it shows how the Empire effects normal folks.

I really would like to see more of the "normal" life in the Star Wars galaxy! It would make me very happy to see how people life on, for example, Coruscant!

I've watched all the season one Rebels episodes on Youtube. They are just to hard to find on Dutch television :(
Check out my #Buildingtoysformyson blog!
http://gewooneenchris.wix.com/buildingtoysformyson

Offline Rezikai

• Lieutenant
  • Drawing Star Wars comics since 1986!
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2015, 01:52:14 PM »
I do like this show like Ben says it shows how the Empire effects normal folks. Unfortunately I don't get Disney XD sometimes they show last week's rerun on regular Disney, but I haven't seen it this second season yet, I'm pretty sure the second season has started, but nothing yet on Disney 1. I'm not inclined to buy a bigger cable package just to watch Rebels but I'd pick up a DVD if it will ever be available. They'll wait a few seasons before offering season 1 DVD by that time I'll probably lose interest. But I enjoyed season 1 hopefully I can catch up on regular Disney Channel, if they're still airing it there.

I like how it pays homage to the Ralph Mcquarrie concept art. Zeb or whatever his name is looks like concept chewy. The imperial soldiers look like the concept snowtroopers. The AT-DP walkers are early AT-ST designs. The list goes on, and I for one think its pretty cool.

Just a heads up, only the 1st hour long episode premiere of the 2nd season has been aired as sort of a preview episode "The Siege of Lothal". So you haven't missed anything else of the 2nd season so far, it doesn't start airing regularly again until fall.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2015, 02:07:24 PM »
That's right it does start in the fall. That preview threw me off. I think the new season will be pretty cool, Thanks for the info.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 08:51:33 PM by JDeck »