Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Star Wars Television

Star Wars: Rebels

(1/16) > >>

CamoDeafie:
I see on my Facebook page that Star Wars; The Clone Wars posted an announcement and a video about the upcoming animated series called "Star Wars: Rebels"...

http://starwars.com/news/new-animated-series-star-wars-rebels-coming-fall-2014.html

Maybe we'll get new series of figures and vehicles from this series?

said to be set between Ep 3 and Ep 4.... clearly we will see the Evolution/Development/stripped down versions of the Y-wings from the fully cladded/armored versions seen in the Clone Wars to the stripped down bombers in The Original Trilogy Series....as well as possibly the development of the X wing from the ARC 170s and Z-95 Head hunters (were the Z-95s introduced in canon in Clone Wars?)

in the interview; since I am not able to hear words..... (deaf here) I see that one of the artists is working on a TIE fighter....so we will see them for sure....

Tamer:
Great news, glad to see a further prequel/otc tie in. Hope we get to see some Walkers whatever it is!

Clonehead:
Nice scoop there. I guess I could have seen it coming although It sounds better than I had hoped. I like the idea of them using McQarrie as a direct influence on design.

Tamer:
Me too Clint. Time to share on the fp. Camo Deafie I gave you a shout out.

CamoDeafie:
Tamer; thanks for the shout-out! :)
I am very curious about this show :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version