Imperial Creative Engineering > Diorama Workshop

Yours truly to admin a new Diorama Forums!

(1/2) > >>

Tamer:
I think most of you have probably heard of Frank Diorio or Niubniubsuniverse.com, now Diorama Workshop.com and as he was trying to get this new forums started he asked me what I thought.

Well, I said, I don't have the time, but what a great way to say thanks to Frank for all the great diorama resources he has given us all by helping him get this off the ground and off to a good start. Its only been a week, but trust me there are some wonderful artists there already posting. Here is one image from a fellow called Pryto:

He has divided the forums up into the various films and there is an expanded universe and non-SW Sections as well. Here is the link to register:

http://dioramaworkshop.com/forum/index.php?action=register

if you are interested. And trust me, this place will always be priority number one and get the builk of my hobby time, but Frank is good people and has done so much for the fan community that I thought he deserved the very best in forums administration and know how!  ;D

Darth Revenge:
Hop !  ;D

Luke Sprywalker:
Congrats on the new job Shawn! I just joined there a few days ago. It will be a great new site for sure.

Darth Revenge:
Now, I need to post on 3 places (DW, FB and here, of course ^^)

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Darth Revenge on May 21, 2013, 04:13:46 AM ---Now, I need to post on 3 places (DW, FB and here, of course ^^)

--- End quote ---

I agree Franck, before there weren't any forums exclusively for customizers (hence our creation), but now there are great ones in many places.

--- Quote from: Luke Sprywalker on May 21, 2013, 04:11:05 AM ---Congrats on the new job Shawn! I just joined there a few days ago. It will be a great new site for sure.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Spry, I know you are well familiar with Franck and his works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version