Imperial Creative Engineering > Fan Fiction

Star Wars Writings / Oasis Calm --- 9/25/15

<< < (2/12) > >>

Tamer:
On the front page with an image I gleaned from the internet.

TheIRISH Rogue:
Tamer,

Thanks for the fp shout-out! ha ha, its much appreciated.

TheIRISH Rogue:
 ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr ()rr

Order 66: Shock Troops of the Coruscant Guard -- Commander Thire

Fatigued and weary the troopers of Coruscant are,
An attack on the capital was nothing but imminent,
We held the senate district by the tip of our nails,
Our casualties but a shallow scar.

Mischievous were the intentions of the Jedi as of late,
Made all too clear as their influence and position spread,
They plotted and tumbled from their moral high ground,
Filling the public and their troopers with animosity and hate.

An alarm has sounded in the chambers of the senate,
A holo projection of our leader fighting off the nimble High Jedi Master,
Their last ditch effort..a final coup de grace..a second attempt to assassinate,
Your temple is in ruin..our success met with the sound of victorious sennet.

I will hunt until you are caught or lie wasted in the gutter,
The great masters, the pacifist protectors, falling grey into memory,
We'll hold your temple as a reminder to those who do not acclimate to strife,
The sight of our ruby Imperium won't leave you without a shudder.

wraithnine:
another excellent poem mate

TheIRISH Rogue:
This is a sample preview I wrote in conjunction with a piece currently in progress for a competition on deviatart. I'll be going up against pretty pictures with words...it'll be interesting!! The contest is supposed to incorporate Rayn44's OC Aira-ty Nokta. It will be similar to changing tides in format....but 1 volume :p

Characters:

My OC -- A Jedi Guardian: http://rayn44.deviantart.com/art/Commission-for-TheIrishRogue-04-371613118

Her's/ focus of the contest: http://rayn44.deviantart.com/art/Aira-ty-age-meme-273436940?q=gallery%3Arayn44%2F31146607&qo=168

ha ha Enjoy the WIP!     .....FIRST JEDI MEMO EVER!! ;)

Jedi Order  – Padawan Closed Records --                                                                                         Status: Sealed
Name: Aira-ty Nokta                 Age during incident: 16                                                            Training Status: N/A
Case No.  412248. 0011. 11383XT                            Master/Trainer: Nada Athura (Killed during planetary negotiation)

Padawan trainee Aira-ty Nokta has selected to leave the Jedi Order on her own accord. Upon the death of her master, Nada Athura, the pupil was unable to cope with the grievous loss. Exhibiting signs of rash behavior, unorthodox practices, and continuous questioning of Jedi tradition, it has been heavily debated whether or not the Temple should send a retrieval team. Master Athura has always been her biggest support; now that he has become one with the force, she feels more alone than ever and will not accept his passing. Guardian Kien has volunteered to seek her out in order to settle her mind.

The future of a padawan is not noteworthy enough to appeal to the higher councils. With the signs exhibited by this particular student, I believe we will be opening ourselves up dangerously by allowing such a rash individual to remain. She may become of note in the future as some have seen during their meditations, but it will not be as a Jedi. I am declining Guardian Kien’s request and sealing her record. Reports suggest she’s began to link with several different mercenary crews.

Aira-ty Nokta has chosen self banishment from the order; hence fourth from this point on, she will be prohibited from entering the temples inner most sanctums – So ordered.   -- May the force be with her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version