Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Artwork

CamoDeafies' Sci-Fi drawings;

(1/27) > >>

CamoDeafie:
my drawings of various Sci Fi related fighters/vehicles; I have more at http://camodeafie82.deviantart.com/gallery/ amid all the figures/landscapes... as well as copies of the below in the galleries...these were drawn mostly from 2001-2008ish; and I had not seen the ARC-170 before I drew a couple very similar hull shapes but clearly different from the ARC-170 finals....and a few of those are in fact ideas I am willing to let modelmakers use for custom builds; considering they;re mostly based on existing vehicles..

Tamer:
Wow, these are all great! Time to take one of them to the front page. Welcome once again to ISY.

Clonehead:
Look cool to me. Are you using watercolor with some of these or is it felt tip pen?

CamoDeafie:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on May 07, 2013, 02:59:50 AM ---Look cool to me. Are you using watercolor with some of these or is it felt tip pen?

--- End quote ---

some of the older ones were done with water soluble markers; but most of them were done wit primsacolor permanent markers and Sakura Micron pens

hangarbay94:
Terriffic work CamoDeafie, I love the fighter designs, very unique, yet very Star Wars.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version