Author Topic: heavily customized something- used to be an X wing  (Read 1247 times)

Offline CamoDeafie

• Ensign
heavily customized something- used to be an X wing
« on: May 06, 2013, 11:13:41 PM »

not sure what it would be considered...other than a very much modified/bastardized/phantom variant of the Z95 using the 1/72 scale X wing with bits and pieces from other things...I used a couple drop tank halves to make the damaged wings...a larger X wing cannon part for the top cannon, two broken X wing cannon bodies for the side boxes, a model et fighter for the thruster, a V8 exhaust manifold set for the top cannon details; cardboard card for the bottom of the hull, not sure what other pieces were attached..did this over 12 years ago...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: heavily customized something- used to be an X wing
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 02:51:50 AM »
Interesting concept yet again. I take it you really like Action Fleet? I so would love to see that line come back. Its a big part of my own collection.

Offline CamoDeafie

• Ensign
Re: heavily customized something- used to be an X wing
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 08:48:12 AM »
Interesting concept yet again. I take it you really like Action Fleet? I so would love to see that line come back. Its a big part of my own collection.

if that's what it was..it was one of those MPC kits from the 80s...before Revelll/AMT/ERTL....