Author Topic: Frank Diorio's 1st Anniversary Contest  (Read 4770 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Frank Diorio's 1st Anniversary Contest
« on: May 01, 2013, 03:11:23 AM »
I know, I know this isn't the contest forums, but as Frank is just so synonymous with dioramas I just couldn't help sending out word about his first anniversary contest here. Here is a small preview:

"come celebrate the PHASE II Lauch of Frank Diorio's DioramaWorkshop.com

http://dioramaworkshop.com/index.php

I am thrilled to let you know that today marks the 1rst ANNIVERSARY of my DioramaWorkshop.Com website
and the introduction of my Phase II design that helps facilitate site navigation and makes it easier then ever for fans
to locate all the Free Blueprints, Decals, Step by Step Visual Guides and Video Tutorials that one needs to make the
BEST Action Figure Dioramas at home for your toy displays.

Fans will also now be able to see 10+ YEARS of Star Wars Celebration Diorama Builders Workshops I have organized, now under one roof in it's own EVENTS menu area. And remember, for those who wish to build what the convention fans experienced over the years, EVERY instructions can be found in the WORKSHOP menu to help recreate or continue your Celebration adventures in your own home.

So what is the BEST way to celebrate a FIRST ANNIVERSARY ?

Well with a NEW 1rst ANNIVERSARY CONTEST of course, and for the first time ever, have the chance to win AN ORIGINAL
one of a kind FRANK DIORIO DIORAMA as Grand Prize.
50 Runner up prizes will also be given away including OFFICIAL Lucasfilm Celebration V and VI Diorama Workshop badges & Tatoos.

Here is how it works and the rules on how to participate -

from MAY 1st to MAY 15th...
Let me know what Diorama you want me to build next, doesn't only have to be Star Wars,
if a movie you love has Action Figures and you want a diorama... game on :)
A) Email me YOUR SCENES to frank@dioramaworkshop.com SUBJECT: Contest Next
B) Tweet your choices #DWCnext_13
C) Facebook leave a comment facebook.com/dw.c.frankd in Contest Suggestions post

MAY 16th
I will spend the day reading all the suggestions you have sent in
and from those, select MY FAVOURITE FIVE choices that I would find fun to build.

from MAY 17th to MAY 30th
From the TOP 5 Diorama choices - Vote for which diorama you want to see me build,
A) Email me YOUR VOTES to frank@dioramaworkshop.com SUBJECT: Contest Vote
B) Tweet your choices #DWCvote_13
C) Facebook leave a comment facebook.com/dw.c.frankd in Contest Votes post

MAY 31st - I will add the votes and announce the WINNING DIORAMA choice which becomes the GRAND PRIZE.
Everyone who picked (example 50) the winning Diorama gets a number.
Steve Sansweet from Rancho Obi-Wan will then pick a number (example 1-50)
The person corresponding to that number is the GRAND PRIZE WINNER !
Obiously the number 50 will be replaced with the actual number of fans who are eligible.

Names will then be randomly chosen for the remaining 50 prizes and announced on my site June 1rst 2013.

At this point I will start the diorama build and when completed, will ship it to
the winners home adress. How Awesome is that ?
Don’t be sad... I will be making a workshop section for you to follow
& build at home for your personal display Still cool but not as awesome ;).

Contest is open to everyone anywhere in the world, if shipping exceeds $50 I will ask that the winner split the difference. I think that is fair.
A same person can enter as many SUGGESTIONS as you want however for the TOP 5 VOTING - you are only allowed ONE CHOICE VOTE. If you submit more then ONE entry for the Draw, you will be disqualified and NOT ELIGIBLE for PRIZES.
Contest & Prizes ©2013 Frank Diorio DioramaWorkshop.Com

For MORE information visit frank Dorio's DioramaWorkshop.Com
RULES & VOTING … http://dioramaworkshop.com/events.php?projectId=9&subProjectId=104
PRIZES … http://dioramaworkshop.com/events.php?projectId=9&subProjectId=105
CHOICE LIST … http://dioramaworkshop.com/events.php?projectId=9&subProjectId=106
please see attachments for contest graphics for your site's news postings if you wish to use them.
Thank you for your help in spreading the word.
here's to a GREAT 2013 Diorama Building Year !!!
best from Montreal
Frank."

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Frank Diorio's 1st Anniversary Contest
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 07:31:15 AM »
Folks, it is time to vote and this is the part that could get you a diorama built by Frank! Here is a graphic that explains things:

"MAY 17th to MAY 30th
From the TOP 5 Diorama choices - Vote for which diorama you want to see me build

A) Email YOUR VOTES to frank@dioramaworkshop.com SUBJECT: Contest Vote

B) Tweet your choices #DWCvote_13

C) Facebook leave a comment facebook.com/dw.c.frankd in Contest Votes post

MAY 31st - I will add the votes and announce the WINNING DIORAMA CHOICE which becomes the GRAND PRIZE.
Everyone who picked (example 50) the winning Diorama gets a number.  Steve Sansweet from Rancho Obi-Wan will then pick a number (example 1-50). The person corresponding to that number is the GRAND PRIZE WINNER ! Obiously the number 50 will be replaced with the actual number of fans who are eligible.

Names will then be randomly chosen for the remaining prizes and announced on site June 1rst 2013.

At this point I will start the diorama build and when completed, will ship it to the winners home adress. How Awesome is that ? Don’t be sad... I will be making a workshop section for you to follow & build at home for your personal display Still cool but not as awesome ;).

Contest is open to everyone anywhere in the world
If shipping exceeds $50 I will ask that the winner split the difference. I think that is fair.

A same person can enter as many Suggestions as you want however for the TOP 5 VOTING - you are only allowed ONE CHOICE VOTE. If you submit more then ONE entry for the Draw, you will be disqualified and NOT ELIGIBLE for PRIZES."

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 12:28:17 PM »
Today Frank announced the diorama choices!

Link for Full Contest Choices

Remember you can only vote once using your choice (email, tweet, or facebook) and if you vote more than once you will invalidate your chance to win one of 31 prizes including the grand prize of one of the above dioramas built by Frank himself!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 12:29:54 PM by Tamer »

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 05:27:46 AM »
Sweet! I voted Indy as I would love to see Frank start with a non Sw diorama.