Author Topic: Re: A little something for the 40th pg 33 from mr.jedi1977  (Read 75014 times)

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Golly-bob howdy! That is a very extensive collection of ANH figures, on cards to boot! Pat yourself on the back, it's very impressive. Now get back to work! Lol. Im sure you'll find more characters. I recognize some from deleted scenes, but some I had no idea existed.
LOL yes it was a lot of work to get this set together ! I do have a few more very minor back round characters that i chose not to card because i am toying with another idea down the road but i am clalling ANH done ! So now i will be taking a bit of a rest lol but not for to long  thanks for your comment my friend !

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Wow, some awesome Rebel Pilots in this batch. I remember a few of these from the past too. Just awesome work all the way around. Off to share.
Thank you Tamer yes i was hoping to find the other few  remaining pilots and their pictures , with no luck . But i am very happy with Anh being completed  next will be the same treatment for ESB and ROTJ ! But taking a well earned break for now lol back soon

Offline Foxtrot Delta

• Commander
Wow, some awesome Rebel Pilots in this batch. I remember a few of these from the past too. Just awesome work all the way around. Off to share.

You can never have enough Rebel Pilots and Stormtroopers

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major

You can never have enough Rebel Pilots and Stormtroopers

Agreed  !

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Re: A little something for the 40th pg 33 from mr.jedi1977
« Reply #484 on: May 25, 2017, 03:13:57 PM »
Happy 40th anniversary Star wars  ANH ....I cant believe its been 40 years ! Like so many of us i am proud to say i was there from the beginning on line with my parents at the age of 5 ! I remember being totally blown away from the opening scene seeing the size of the star destroyer , Seeing Darth Vader walk on screen for the first time and hearing the audience gasp at his appearance to the same expression luke had as he stepped into the cantina . Those memories can go on and on  So as my last update for the month of may i saved this special ! The first 21 figures carded on 40th anniversary card backs . These cards rock and i want to give special thanks to Blizzard force customs for this assist !  Feel free to comment and if you like share your earliest memories of Star wars anh

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 03:15:55 PM by mr.Jedi1977 »

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #485 on: May 25, 2017, 05:17:17 PM »
Another great batch. I hope Hasbro makes these characters for TVC, especially Leia and Luke, and hammerhead.
   In '77 I wasn't even thought of.  But my parents exposed me to Star wars at an early age. They weren't big fans they just know a good movie when they see it. That opening scene with the boarding of the Tantive iv, that changed my life.  I was swept into Star Wars for life. No other movie has made that kind of an impact. Happy birthday Star Wars!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 05:22:39 PM by JDeck »

Offline Stan

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #486 on: May 25, 2017, 07:03:53 PM »
Simply Beautiful!  Job well done my friend!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #487 on: May 26, 2017, 02:26:41 AM »
Very nice. Surely Hasbro will do this when TVC comes back right? Off to share.

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #488 on: May 27, 2017, 01:33:27 AM »
wow
A new batch of beautiful cards.
Excellent work.

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #489 on: May 28, 2017, 07:34:27 AM »
wow
A new batch of beautiful cards.
Excellent work.

Thank you FialaFernbrugg for your comment!

Offline Foxtrot Delta

• Commander
« Reply #490 on: June 29, 2017, 05:21:20 PM »
I'm just seeing this now, another Awesome set, great work