Author Topic: Re: A little something for the 40th pg 33 from mr.jedi1977  (Read 74989 times)

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Great stuff, Artie! :) My favs of this batch are the Spacetrooper (great helmet choice!) as well the Trash Compactor Luke...

Thank you very much Blizzard Force ! Keep your eyes peeled a major carded update is coming real soon!

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Nice, Nice, Nice! I so enjoy seeing great custom figures on vintage custom cardbacks. Makes my day and the front pages! Thanks for sharing.

Your welcome Tamer and thanks as always for front paging this update . Wait till you see the next major carded update coming in another week !

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Excuse my not so long winded praise the other day. 
Those new OTCs were amazing, but these figures on TVC card backs make me want to cry.  I read people whining about how 'that figure or that figure would look great on a Vintage card'.  I think to myself, "Ya, those days are over".  Seeing these makes me say, "OMG, they're right!".

LOL Sjefke  and thank you I totaly agree with you . since we were/are so used to remembering the common cards from our childhood to tvc present that magic wears out until you see really good customs from anybody done up on a vintage card with a not so well known character and a scene from the movie that you have never seen on a card it brings back that magic feeling again ! This is a prety big project i am involved in now but i am looking to create the most complete collection of figures from the original trilogy on vintage cards . Wait to you see my next update  stay tuned !

Offline Foxtrot Delta

• Commander
Mr.Jedi1977,
Amazing job on all your custom action figures, thanks for show casing my custom cardbacks with your figures, really enjoyed making them for your collection, your 3rd batch of cardbacks are in the works

Offline Blizzard Force

• Lieutenant
  • The shield will be down in moments.
    • Blizzard Force Customs
Thank you very much Blizzard Force ! Keep your eyes peeled a major carded update is coming real soon!
At the rate (and amount) of carded figures you're already churning out at the moment I'm almost afraid to see what you mean by "major"...lol ;)
BLIZZARD FORCE CUSTOMS on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blizzardforcecustoms/

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
At the rate (and amount) of carded figures you're already churning out at the moment I'm almost afraid to see what you mean by "major"...lol ;)

LOL Blizzard Force  you will not be dissapointed i hope to have my next few posts up before the end of the week ! Yes i said few posts, it   will be to big for one post !
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 08:20:46 PM by mr.Jedi1977 »

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Re: mr.jedi1977's major carded update part 1 pg 20 . 6/19/2016
« Reply #291 on: June 19, 2016, 05:50:34 PM »
OK as promised we have part one of my carded update How i wish like many of you that Hasbro would bring tvc back . A huge thanks to DS customs for make these for me ! So  on this batch of 5 random customs i wanted to try a free figure giveaway with a really obscure character which was Cain Adiss.  i also have  the back of the card  shown and for pure nostalgia using the original proof of purchase as well. Also included is the card for Cain Adiss.  i just need to find a plastic bubble big enough to hold cain, since he is a huge figure .  There's a few more as well .  I will be back in a day or two with batch two. 

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 05:25:52 PM by mr.Jedi1977 »

Offline Blizzard Force

• Lieutenant
  • The shield will be down in moments.
    • Blizzard Force Customs
« Reply #292 on: June 21, 2016, 01:35:08 AM »
Great update Artie, lots of cool Jabba's Palace characters. I especially like Ardon Crell and Fozec, great likenesses! :)
BLIZZARD FORCE CUSTOMS on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blizzardforcecustoms/

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #293 on: June 21, 2016, 04:38:39 PM »
Great update Artie, lots of cool Jabba's Palace characters. I especially like Ardon Crell and Fozec, great likenesses! :)
[
Thank you kindly ! There's plenty More coming

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #294 on: June 21, 2016, 11:52:54 PM »
I agree - great update! The free figure give away is a really fun idea and works great. More excellent work.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #295 on: June 22, 2016, 05:27:44 AM »
You can read more of my comments on the front pages.

So nice!

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #296 on: June 22, 2016, 05:22:17 PM »
I agree - great update! The free figure give away is a really fun idea and works great. More excellent work.
Thank you kindly Starchaser ! I wanted to do a free figure give away card set for a while now . I thought it would be different and cool

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #297 on: June 22, 2016, 05:23:32 PM »
You can read more of my comments on the front pages.

So nice
 Thank you very much Tamer ! I think you will like the next few posts for sure !

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #298 on: June 23, 2016, 06:58:26 AM »
Really nice work showcased in this update! I love the "real hair" on Jess! That is not easy to do. Great version of Ardon Crell and may I ask what head sculpt did you use? Rayc is a favorite character of mine, love the little people. AHHHHH the Aqualish! I don't think anyone has ever made him and that IJ figure is a perfect donor body. Well from what you can see in the poorly lit photos. Great looking Fozec but I would love to see you add an accurate staff as seen standing behind Jabba. Free Cain Adiss? Yes Please!!! Ludicia looks marvelous. Did you sculpt her hair? Gauron looks quite dapper. Love your take on him. Last but not least Velken. Very nice work! He is next on my radar for a redo as I made mine years ago with old fodder. I love your cards and have seriously been thinking about getting some for my customs as they look sooooooo awesome! Great update man!

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #299 on: June 23, 2016, 04:18:31 PM »
Really nice work showcased in this update! I love the "real hair" on Jess! That is not easy to do. Great version of Ardon Crell and may I ask what head sculpt did you use? Rayc is a favorite character of mine, love the little people. AHHHHH the Aqualish! I don't think anyone has ever made him and that IJ figure is a perfect donor body. Well from what you can see in the poorly lit photos. Great looking Fozec but I would love to see you add an accurate staff as seen standing behind Jabba. Free Cain Adiss? Yes Please!!! Ludicia looks marvelous. Did you sculpt her hair? Gauron looks quite dapper. Love your take on him. Last but not least Velken. Very nice work! He is next on my radar for a redo as I made mine years ago with old fodder. I love your cards and have seriously been thinking about getting some for my customs as they look sooooooo awesome! Great update man!
Thank you so much for your words Luke Sprywalker ! Yes the placement of jess's hair was a piain and i had little bits of hair stuck to my fingers doing it, but i am happy with the results. the head sculpt for Ardon Crell was that of a stormshadow From the GiJoe movie all i did was use very little sculpy and added puffy cheeks to the face. For Ludica I did sculpt the hair and pretty happy with that one as well. I will be looking into that staff for Fozec also . Stay tuned there's another 3 updates worth of carded figures coming in a few days !