Author Topic: Re: A little something for the 40th pg 33 from mr.jedi1977  (Read 75000 times)

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Loving your work old friend! some really awesome figures in here.
 Hey Sprywalker ! Great to see you back my friend , thank you  for you for your kind words  ...I am really making my push now to get as many upgraded and really obscure back round figures as possible for 2016 .

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Hello again all ! Time for the  next update in the ever growing collection. I have been  looking for more really minor back round characters and i have a couple in this update as well as some upgrades . So jumping into this one i have given  the other klattu sail barge guard that was released as a three pack way back from the power of the force collection all with full articulation . I have also upgraded General Dodonna fully articulated and Captian Antillies  as well . Herchek Kal Fas was upgraded and with the correct color pants  . Finally the two minor characters . First the pictures were already on wikipedia and thanks to the decipher game we have (weird )  names  first Lieutanant Lepria (gold 4 ) and his y-wing droid R5-F7  which were made and offered with the Y-win from the 30th Anniversary collection and the the other is  Red 7 Elyhek ryu . Enjoy

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Looks great to me. Off to share!

Offline Sjefke

• Commodore
  • The Yuzzum is in
Nice work!

Offline jkennedy

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
These are

Offline jkennedy

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
These are EXCELLENT. I've wondered why there aren't more Captain Antilles customs, since the necessary pieces are already out there. I've even got a saved search on ebay for an Antilles custom but nothing ever pops up.

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
These are EXCELLENT. I've wondered why there aren't more Captain Antilles customs, since the necessary pieces are already out there. I've even got a saved search on ebay for an Antilles custom but nothing ever pops up.

I appreciate the kind words jkennedy if you want to do this figure on your own the recipe is simple the body was from the black series Han Solo carbonite  with a little sanding down the jacket if from the captian Antillies figure and arms are from Biggs Darklighter the 30 anniversary collection . Might be quicker then waiting on Ebay  ;)

Offline jkennedy

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!

I appreciate the kind words jkennedy if you want to do this figure on your own the recipe is simple the body was from the black series Han Solo carbonite  with a little sanding down the jacket if from the captian Antillies figure and arms are from Biggs Darklighter the 30 anniversary collection . Might be quicker then waiting on Ebay  ;)

Thanks for the info! Maybe I'll give it a shot. I've never tried making my own custom.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 05:29:46 PM by jkennedy »

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Back again with some carded work ! I want to thank Foxtrot Delta for his help on these batch of cards with a second batch on the way ! His use of pictures and scenes have been fantastic and i recommend if getting in touch with him if your looking for cards . Enjoy  back soon !

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
The cards are excellent! The custom figures from the OT are really great, I particularly like the soft goods you used on the Klaatu.

Offline Blizzard Force

• Lieutenant
  • The shield will be down in moments.
    • Blizzard Force Customs
Great stuff, Artie! :) My favs of this batch are the Spacetrooper (great helmet choice!) as well the Trash Compactor Luke...
BLIZZARD FORCE CUSTOMS on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blizzardforcecustoms/

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Nice, Nice, Nice! I so enjoy seeing great custom figures on vintage custom cardbacks. Makes my day and the front pages! Thanks for sharing.

Offline Sjefke

• Commodore
  • The Yuzzum is in
Excuse my not so long winded praise the other day. 
Those new OTCs were amazing, but these figures on TVC card backs make me want to cry.  I read people whining about how 'that figure or that figure would look great on a Vintage card'.  I think to myself, "Ya, those days are over".  Seeing these makes me say, "OMG, they're right!".

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
The cards are excellent! The custom figures from the OT are really great, I particularly like the soft goods you used on the Klaatu.

Thank you Starchaser ! It was fun doing this Klaatu version! More coming soon