Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Re: A little something for the 40th pg 33 from mr.jedi1977

(1/99) > >>

mr.Jedi1977:
Hello Gang !!!! IM Back !! Life has been crazy I just got settled in my new apartment...Ect. so right to it. In my ongoing cantina project i have even started to  card my figures thanks to my buddy DarthStreams for his excellent card work. ok  we have in this update Rycar Ryjerd, i tried not to make him look like scotty but you all decide. lol Then we got tzzivzzt or however you spell it . Then we move on to Breconner bakiska aka(fu manchu) and finally Swilla corey ... Nuff said  enjoy the pictures and i look forward to you're feedback... Back soon

darthstreams:
All your customs look great Art. Your customizing preferences sort of make me want to start doing the cantina background characters. They look good on the cards! Can't wait to see the rest of your custom cantina line. Did you sculpt the barfly head? 

darthstreams:
Also what kind of double sided tape do you use to mount the bubble? I took your advice and started using it on my bubbles.

mr.Jedi1977:

--- Quote from: darthstreams on April 14, 2013, 06:19:11 PM ---Also what kind of double sided tape do you use to mount the bubble? I took your advice and started using it on my bubbles.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the comments  to answer both questions yes i sculpted the tzzvzzit head from  the Wioslea figure. I did alot  of sanding,  smoothing then when i got the eyes the way i wanted i drilled the lines on the eyes to give it the final effect.  then the antenna on the head is all super sculpey. Now the tape is scotch permanent double sided tape which you can find pretty much anywhere.... Art

Luke Sprywalker:
Loving this update! So many great figures! I am a huge Cantina Aliens fan and you are doing a great job with these figures. Very nice looking Rycar Jerard, what head did you use for him? Loving Tivitz, very nice sculpt work! Bracconer looks great as well, though he will always be Fu Man Chu to me. I was in the room at C6 when this character got his name. Swilla is awesome! Very nice sculpt work on her hair. What an awesome update!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version