Author Topic: ST.J's Customs - Black Panther - Marvel Cinematic - 4 Inch - Pge 10 11/09/2014  (Read 36359 times)

Offline ShamanLogRay

• Colonel
  • Greetings from the UK! :)
Your Dredd is amazing!!! Much better than mine! You really are a master  sculptor! :)

Offline Bubba Fett

• Lieutenant
Wow! I love the Dredd. I hope to see more work from you!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Wow, very nice. Back to the front page again. That is some great sculpt work yet again.

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
OUTSTANDING!!!!! From the batman uopdates to judge dredd!! amazing sculpting  skills

Offline BlackThorne

• Colonel
  • Jamming!
    • Forja das Estrelas
Outstanding! Dredd is one of my favorite comic characters. This figure is one of best Dredd's custom I ever see in the 1:18 scale.

Congrats!

Offline STJuggernaut

• Ensign
thanks alot guys, love the feedback on dredd. glad you are all enjoying him.

thanks for taking the time to look

si.

Offline Darth_Akbar

• Cadet
Damn.  Now I need a Dredd in my collection too ;)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Very nice work on the Dredd. Got to get me some of that stuff.

Offline STJuggernaut

• Ensign
Thanks guys. Got some more for you now...

Ok so this is my 4th attempt at Henry Cavill as Supes. I liked my V3 but I just needed a more poseable Superman for action poses etc.

The head is a cast of the new Retaliation Flint (thanks so much to CloneHead for this cast, and the speedy delivery across the pond!)

I will hopefully get something more Cavill looking in the near future, but for now, I dont think its too bad.

The S Shield, hair and all other details are sculpted.

Man Of Steel - Henry Cavill

Arkham City Batman - 4 Inch

Finally finished my 4 inch Arkham City Batman. I actually sculpted the body and painted this figure months months ago, but took me ages to finally decide on a cape. I eventually settled on the MU Sentry cape.

The belt is from the avengers movie ultimate hawkeye with sculpted buckle.

The head is a hydro-shrunk DC direct Arkham city bats head thanks to Onxy Phoenix productions.

Roadblock - G.I. Joe Retaliation

I had both the Roadblock figure in the vest with the weird sculpted gun thing in the hand, and also the sleeved version with the weird white pouch on his vest.

after seeing the movie I decided to remake the sleeved oned but using the upper arms of the vested one.

I switched his torso for a marvel universe large buck torso (which the arms fit in nicely btw) to make his shoulders slightly wider than the narrow torso of the vest figure.

The forearms of the vest figure were weak in comparisoon to the more muscular sleeved version of Roadblock, so I put the muscled forearms and hands onto the bare upper arms.

I sculpted some t-shirt sleeves and a t-shirt collar on him, then repainted the whole thing. darker skin tone, tattoo, accurate tactical vest and then also replaced his over the top cartoony holsters with some more believable normal ones with side-arms in them. (i just couldnt bare the other ones)

and just incase any ones mentions it, i really wasnt feeling that bull tattoo on his right arm. its too much of his wrestler persona to really fit in with GI joe if you ask me.

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
These are awesome great job.
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline JediMerc

• Brigadier
Supes looks great (and I'm continuously amazed by Zod every time I catch a glimpse). 

The texture on Supes' suit is out of this world awesome and the Flint head actually works really well for Cavill. 

Your Roadblock update looks great too!

Light side, dark side...meh.  Just give me a lightsaber and a blaster and I'll take care of it!

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
Great figures. I like Supes' and Batman a lot!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
thats the flint head? Holy cow, it looks great! Love the roadblock. finally got to see that flick today.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Wow, great update. Back on the front page.

Offline TK6540

• Cadet
dude these Batman and MGS customs are awesome