Imperial Creative Engineering > Resources and References

Know of any good customizing hyperlinks?

(1/1)

Tamer:
I was just realizing that it is high time we updated our hyperlinks pages with some current customizing goodness that is out there. This can be Facebook Pages, actual sites, blogs, etc. Anything that you can click a link and find good custom tutorials or artists is welcome. Lets start the list. Feel free to add you own blog or facebook page or site if you have one. I am not saying all of them will make the list, but most will.  8)

Sjefke:

--- Quote from: Tamer on March 23, 2013, 04:31:12 PM ---I was just realizing that it is high time we updated our hyperlinks pages with some current customizing goodness that is out there. This can be Facebook Pages, actual sites, blogs, etc. Anything that you can click a link and find good custom tutorials or artists is welcome. Lets start the list. Feel free to add you own blog or facebook page or site if you have one. I am not saying all of them will make the list, but most will.  8)

--- End quote ---

Some of the tutorials on Figure Realm are a little corny, but they're good, step by step illustrated how-to's.

https://www.figurerealm.com/customtutorial

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version