Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > General Hasbro collecting

EVO Anakin & Sith sets question

(1/1)

DocOutlands:
How articulated are the fig's in these two sets?

masterfett:
Good enough IMO but I'm not big into uber SA, the EP3 Anakin from the current Saga Legend has better articulation then the Evo one though. The sith are decent considering three figs for $20!

zedhatch:
If you mean Bane, Nilius and maul, pretty good, the maul is the best articulation to date for him.  Bane is great, Nilius is too but he is limited by his solid cape.

If you mean Palp, Dooku and Maul (from Ep3) I wouldn't bother, the molds have been re-released numorious times and there is very little new here.  But the articulation on Dooku and Plap is great.

Anakin has had better since, but that Vader is the best, its the same one released last year so if you just want that its easy to track down still.  I prefer the 30th ann edition (with bens cloak as a stand) though, jsut cause he can hold his sabre better. 

The padewan anakin I think is the same one released in Legacy earlier this year.  He is cool on articulation but again should be easy to find still.  I THINK he was in a comic pack too. 

I actually hate that mold of anakin older though, I have had it twice and sold it both times.  Its just akwarad looking IMO.  Plus I dispise those slash arms. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version