Author Topic: Star Tours 2013  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Star Tours 2013
« on: February 19, 2013, 05:43:56 PM »
Hot off the Press:

"INTRODUCING THE NEW 2013 STAR WARS® Star Tours™ Action Figure Packs from Hasbro

The celebration of the amazing new Star Tours Disney theme park ride continues in 2013 with new STAR WARS Star Tours Action Figure Packs from Hasbro.  Building off of the packs released in 2011, these two sets of figures introduce new Droids from the ride experience as well as a few reprised fan favorites.  New figures include a blue Signal Droid, red RX Droid, a G2 Droid rebuilt from scratch for more accurate detail, and the very first appearance of a new Seeker Droid!

These packs launch in May 2013 at Walt Disney World- Hollywood Studios during STAR WARS Weekends and will be available at Walt Disney World stores in Florida and Disneyland Resort stores in California shortly thereafter.

Experience the magic of the ride and then relive the action with the STAR WARS Star Tours Action Figure Packs!

(Item# A0416)  STAR WARS® Star Tours™:  Search for the Rebel Spy
-          Included Figures: Signal Droid, Seeker Droid, Imperial Sky Trooper

(Item# A0417)  STAR WARS® Star Tours™:  Sector 2 Security
-          Included Figures: G2 Droid, C-3PO, RX Droid

Each pack sold separately."
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 05:50:22 PM by Tamer »

Offline CheesyKNAC

• Cadet
Re: Star Tours 2013
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 09:36:46 AM »
I was just down in Florida for a 2 week vacation and went on the Star Tours ride and picked up the figure set with Vader, Boba and 2 Skytroopers as well as the huge ass Star Tours Starspeeder, Yeah, that was fun to try and pack to bring home, lol. Anyways, the reason for my post is to let anyone know that if you're going to check out the Star Tours ride, go through it a few times because apparently, according to one of the "cast members" from Disney, there are several different versions of the ride that run throughout the day. As in the video that plays while you're on the ride is different every time. I'm assuming there are about 4 because with the Starspeeder you get 4 cards in it that create 4 different audio clips when you insert them into the ship. So anyways, if you check out StarTours, go through it a few times. I didn't find out about it until the end of the night when I went back to buy the Starspeeder, so unfortunately I didn't have time to go on it again. Don't miss out like I did!!! lol

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Star Tours 2013
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 01:38:25 PM »
Thats a good point about the ride. I would ride till I came out with the Hoth version. ;D