Author Topic: New York Toy Fair 2013  (Read 8368 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: New York Toy Fair 2013
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2013, 07:34:15 PM »
JOE Gallery will be live in minutes. I didn't include the Micro Series, but if someone is interested I can go back in and create a separate gallery for them later.

Here is the product information:

"G.I. JOE 2013 PRODUCT INFORMATION

The ‘original action figure’ returns in 2013 with new figures, role-play toys and more to deliver action and fun inspired by the G.I. JOE vs. COBRA saga!  The highly-anticipated movie, G.I. JOE: RETALIATION hits theaters on March 29th, 2013 in 3D and stars Dwayne Johnson, Channing Tatum, Bruce Willis, Adrianne Palicki and more. With the G.I. JOE: RETALIATION inspired line of toys, kids and fans can bring the movie alive at home with action figures sized from 3.75-inches to 12-inches tall and detailed vehicles to transport their squadrons to battle. With new role-play toys such as masks, swords and blasters, kids can imagine themselves as part of the G.I. JOE team. Hasbro will also introduce two new expressions for the G.I. JOE brand in 2013 including G.I. JOE MICRO FORCE - a collectible new battle twist featuring 66 micro-sized G.I. JOE and COBRA characters that offer mega-sized battles and fun – and KRE-O G.I. JOE building sets!

G.I. JOE: RETALIATION Toy Line

ACTION FIGURES

G.I. JOE MOVIE NINJA COMMANDOS – 10-INCH FIGURES
(Approximate retail price: $19.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: 2/11/13)
Get ready for the next phase in G.I. JOE action figure evolution with the G.I. JOE NINJA COMMANDO figures! The NINJA COMMANDO figures are 10-inch large-scale figures that feature quick-draw BATTLE-KATA and Ninja action.  With the press of a button, figures magically “grab” weapons to arm themselves for battle. Figures also feature electronic sound effects and phrases available for in pack “Try Me.” Choose from the iconic Ninja SNAKE EYES and BATTLE-KATA skilled ROADBLOCK. Figures sold separately.

G.I. JOE MOVIE 3.75-INCH ACTION FIGURES Assortment
(Approximate retail price: $9.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: 2/11/13 & 8/1/13)
The live-action G.I. JOE movie, G.I. JOE: Retaliation, won’t hit theaters until March 2013, but you don’t need to wait to see the stars from the movie cast as G.I. JOE characters.  The G.I. JOE brand invented the action figure category more than 45 years ago, and the G.I. JOE MOVIE 3.75-INCH action figures continue this great legacy. Figures are sculpted to match their on-screen counterparts, including Dwayne Johnson as ROADBLOCK, Channing Tatum as DUKE, and Bruce Willis as Joe Colton. Each figure comes with off-the-floor play such as ninja zip lines and projectile launchers. Multiple waves are set to be released throughout the spring and fall 2013. Figures each sold separately.

G.I. JOE NINJA SHOWDOWN Set
(Approximate retail price: $19.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: 2/11/13)
Kids can recreate the action-packed Ninja sequences of the upcoming live-action G.I. JOE movie, G.I. JOE: Retaliation or create their own adventures with these G.I. JOE sets. Each three-pack includes a three 3.75-inch action figures with off-the-floor action features. Each sold separately.

G.I. JOE MOVIE 12” FIGURES
(Approximate retail price: $9.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: 8/1/13)
New this fall, these highly-detailed 12” movie action figures are the largest-scale figures in the 2013 line. Choose from the iconic SNAKE EYES, ROADBLOCK or STORM SHADOW. Figures sold separately.

VEHICLES

G.I. JOE ALPHA VEHICLES Assortment
(Approximate retail price: $12.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: 2/11/13)
The G.I. JOE ALPHA VEHICLES assortment is the smallest and most covert of the G.I. JOE vehicles made for the 3.75-inch movie figures. These stealth vehicles are outfitted with universal projectiles, launchers, a surprise attack feature, and also come with a realistic articulated ride-on action figure that will help guide you through your action-packed adventures. Vehicles each sold separately.

G.I. JOE BRAVO VEHICLES Assortment
(Approximate retail price: $14.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: 2/11/13)
The G.I. JOE MOVIE BRAVO VEHICLES collection is mid-size vehicles inspired by the upcoming live-action G.I. JOE movie, G.I. JOE: Retaliation. Each represents the most technologically advanced vehicles in the G.I. JOE vs. COBRA arsenal, including the NINJA COMMANDO 4X4 WITH SNAKE EYES and COBRA FANG BOAT WITH SWAMP VIPER. Each vehicle comes with an action figure to help steer your squadron to victory. Vehicles each sold separately.

G.I. JOE MOVIE DELTA VEHICLES Assortment
(Approximate retail price: $19.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: 2/11/13)
The G.I. JOE MOVIE DELTA VEHICLES collection includes the largest hero and villain vehicles inspired by the live-action G.I. JOE movie, G. I. JOE: Retaliation. Each represents the most technologically advanced vehicles in the G.I. JOE vs. COBRA arsenal, including the G.I. JOE GHOST HAWK II and the COBRA H.I.S.S. TANK. Each vehicle comes with an action figure to help steer your squadron to victory. Vehicles each sold separately.

G.I. JOE EAGLEHAWK ASSAULT CHOPPER
(Approximate retail price: $39.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: 8/1/13)
Inspired by the live-action G.I. JOE movie, G. I. JOE: Retaliation, this EAGLEHAWK ASSAULT CHOPPER is the most dominating vehicle to transport your squadrons to battle. Each camouflaged chopper comes equipped with an action figure to pilot your most critical missions.

ROLE-PLAY

G.I. JOE SNAKE EYES NINJA GEAR
(Approximate retail price: $24.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: 2/11/13)
Gear up and get ready to take on the role of iconic Ninja-Commando SNAKE EYES from the G.I. JOE team. With the G.I. JOE SNAKE EYES NINJA GEAR set, kids can wield an electronic sword with authentic ARASHIKAGE design, which features special lights and ninja battle sounds, a SNAKE EYES role-play mask, and two NINJA THROWING STARS allowing them to play the part of their favorite Ninja hero.

G.I. JOE BATTLE-KATA BLASTER
(Approximate retail price: $14.99; Ages: 6 & up; Available: 2/11/13)
Kids will love to role-play the ROADBLOCK character’s unique fighting style with the G.I. JOE BATTLE-KATA BLASTER toy. Featuring a 2-in-1 battle combo with interchangeable BATTLE-KATA blaster and ‘blade’ modes—kids can defend their heroic team against the vile enemy insurgents of COBRA. Includes three dart projectiles.

G.I. JOE NINJA COMMANDO BLASTER
(Approximate retail price: $24.99; Ages: 6 & up; Available: 2/11/13)
Enjoy the latest in G.I. JOE role-play technology with the G.I. JOE NINJA COMMANDO blaster! Defeat the COBRA enemies with this multi-dart, pump-action blaster which features a targeting lens to spy the enemy and helps you aim the projectiles like the very best snipers the G.I. JOE team has ever seen! Includes ten dart projectiles and targeting screen.

G.I. JOE BLADE OF JUSTICE
(Approximate retail price: $14.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: 2/11/13)
Replicate your favorite Ninja moves with the highly detailed, ARASHIKAGE-authentic G.I. JOE MOVIE BLADE OF JUSTICE sword used by two of the most iconic ninjas ever, SNAKE EYES and STORM SHADOW, in G.I. JOE RETALIATION.

G.I. JOE NINJA-CHUCKS
(Approximate retail price: $9.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: 2/11/13)
Kids can master their Ninja skills with the G.I. JOE MOVIE NINJA-CHUCKS toy.

G.I. JOE MASKS Assortment
(Approximate retail price: $9.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: 2/11/13)
Look just like your favorite G.I. JOE Ninja-Commando characters with this collection of cool G.I. JOE masks. Choose from SNAKE EYES, STORM SHADOW or G.I. JOE Helmet. Each sold separately.

G.I. JOE MICRO FORCE
(Approximate retail price: $2.99-$5.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: Series 1: 2/11/13 & Series 2: 8/1/13) 
Micro heroes, mega battles! Iconic G.I. JOE characters get a collectible new battle twist, as players use MICRO FORCE figures for extra small battling fun! 43 G.I. JOE MICRO FORCE figures will be available in 2013 and will feature a unique new style based on classic G.I. JOE vs. COBRA characters including SNAKE EYES, STORM SHADOW, COBRA COMMANDER, SCARLETT and more! Collect them, set them up on their included stands, and knock them down in head-to-head battling play! Each set sold separately.

G.I. JOE MICRO FORCE Series 1 Blind Bag
(Approximate retail price: $2.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: 2/11/13)
The new G.I. JOE MICRO FORCE collectible battling experience offers fans a micro way to have big battles! For a surprise, pick up the Blind Bag, which offers two mini figures and two stands – just what kids need to start the battle! Series 1 includes 43 figures to collect!

G.I. JOE MICRO FORCE Series 1 Starter Pack
(Approximate retail price: $5.99; Ages: 4 & up; Available: 2/11/13)
The MICRO FORCE starter packs include five mini figures and five stands to help kids begin to build their MICRO FORCE collection. Series 1 includes 43 figures to collect!  Each sold separately,"

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2013, 07:40:03 PM »
Is that Slave I the old small mold or the bigger one that they used for the Rose of Boba Fett TRU exclusive?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2013, 08:54:12 PM »
Tom, I am hoping it is the larger and from what I can see from the box it sure is.

Ok folks I got to looking at more images and was even excited for some of these Marvel Figures as some of you are gonna chop em up and make great SW Customs out of em. Not that some of them aren't awesome stand alone figures. I think Zed is gonna be pleased:

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/Galleries/new-york-toy-fair-2013-hasbro-marvel

I am also making galleries you can access off Facebook too.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2013, 09:03:19 PM »
I have some SW Angry Birds to do up and perhaps a bit of Transformers cause heck I just like em and I about ready to put Hasbro to bed for this year's Toy Fair. Overall I am pretty disappointed as I know most of you are with the direction it seems our beloved three and three quarter SW Line is facing. They are definitely not trying to hide the fact that this new wonderful looking 6 inch line is what is supposed to placate us and after seeing some of the high rez images of those part of me is liking it a lot, but wondering whether they will ever get to the Imperials I want or to have this line by sacrificing what quality we had at three and three quarter ratio I am still left floundering. I can't help it I am such a sucker for those larger vintage box ship offerings in the form of the AT-AT (ROTJ Version coming in the spring from what I hear) and now that great Vintage Boxed Slave I and I am still wondering if perhaps they are just gonna test the waters just a bit before they realize their bread and butter buyers just won't stand that treatment for the regular action figure line up as far as SW is concerned. Even with the high rez images it was pretty easy to see that most of the three and three quarter line up is pretty sad, lacking a good bit of articulation. Then, I look at the JOE and Marvel Line Ups and see such wonderful diversity and sculpts and pack ins and articulation I can't help but get just a tad miffed. Now, don't get me wrong, my friends here I know love those lines too so I am happy for them, but just wish they had shared a bit of love with the line that I think has sustained itself for so long that whenever you hear the word action figure a SW Character probably comes to mind. Yes, its late, and yes I am probably a bit tired so give me a bit of brevity. I am anxious to hear what thoughts the rest of you have after seeing what images surfaced today?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2013, 09:17:07 PM »
good job on the image galleries, buddy. The joes look awful tough to beat this year. I need to check out the updated sw gallery and see if your feelings are mirrored by my own.
Those marvels are looking pretty sharp and I see some female mando wanna bees out there.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2013, 09:27:00 PM »
LOL. You are already reading my mind Clint. That one Marvel Gal with the red short length choppy hair is a no brainer for one of your Mando Gals, heck even a shorter hair version of Bo Katan. I keep seeing video and more images from other places and seeing the first version Kenner Articulation on our three and three quarter beauties and am just cringing. I almost can't even stand to glance at that twelve inch Obi Wan I keep seeing. The one where he looks like he has a neck brace? Oh well thank the maker we have folks like you who can turn all these great JOE and Marvel Figs into the full articulated SW Characters we so desperately need. That being said, will I be online for week checking Hasbro Toy Shop to see if that 6 inch Boba with Han in Carbonite is up for sale. You are daggone right I will! I guess I am fully trained now.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2013, 09:41:55 PM »
ahh, nothing interesting enough to warrant a purchase in the 3 3/4 line for me. Perhaps the overseas black marketeers will get my star wars money this year. I coudnt think of a better transitional line to attempt in lieu of the new movie coming than the Expanded Universe Greatest Hits line that I/We had suggested. The collectors would have been excited enough to have forgotten about the new movies coming out until we heard about those figures. Now, instead, the collectors may forget about the line altogether and by the time episode 7 comes out, they may be into something else like speedboats or golfcarts or something. The slave 1 will be cool as will a repacked x-wing but why give the repacked gunship the same deco as the rots one? I already have one of those and bought it new off the shelf at probably 1/3 of the price or less than this new one will demand. Imagine how cool it would have been to see, say, a new cantina playset, or perhaps, the bridge of a star destroyer playset, complete with separate bounty hunter or cantina alien figure battle packs?
  Well, at least it looks like the ceremony luke that I was having a hard time selling may become popular again. Perhaps I should move it before the market/pegs become flooded.

Dudes, the joes are going to have my dollar this year and if you look at em, they deserve it. Is that the same biker scout sculpt that we have had for 15 years now?

as far as the joes go, the three pack firefly is better than the ultimate one. That one gal, lady j, looks to have a detachable clip in her automatic rifle, some of those joes and cobras just kick butt and as far as the vehicles that we had already seen with the non articulated drivers, eh, perhaps if they are on clearance somewhere.

do you have a line on an image for that 6 inch boba, Shawn?

i noticed in someone's  list that waves 3 and 4 had flip flopped somehow but am sure that joe colton, lady j, and the first two ninjas, black and cyber are in wave 3

what about that crazy cobra with the mech suit top? Dude, I want one of those!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 09:45:00 PM by Clonehead »

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2013, 10:23:58 PM »
I tell ya - that EagleHawk/Tomahawk is gonna get worked over to become a Fixer-verse gunship!!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2013, 05:46:16 AM »
Clint, no one has pics yet of the SDCC Boba or the Han in Carbonite yet. I am hoping a few show up on their server before this is all over.

And yes, I think other AF lines are take some of that pre-imminence off of SW this coming year. As far as the gunship goes I am not gonna whine too much about it as we have needed one for so long at least we are getting something and seeing them include the turrets is cool.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2013, 07:52:13 AM »
I have to totally agree with Clint; the SW line is just about dead to me.  I've been a collector since 1995 when the horrible Red Cards came out, and have spent more money than I'd care to calculate, and it just seems like a waste now.  The G.I. Joe line looks fantastic, and it's a shame that they can't put even a little of that effort into the SW lines.  I can't possibly believe that the license for SW toys is SO HUGE, that they can't offer a fraction of the detail or articulation that goes into the Joes.  As for the Marvel lines, they do look pretty good.  Some of the offerings coming out are really pulling me back into the collectors market a bit, so who knows. 

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2013, 08:00:22 AM »
Clint, no one has pics yet of the SDCC Boba or the Han in Carbonite yet. I am hoping a few show up on their server before this is all over.

And yes, I think other AF lines are take some of that pre-imminence off of SW this coming year. As far as the gunship goes I am not gonna whine too much about it as we have needed one for so long at least we are getting something and seeing them include the turrets is cool.

it looks like a rerelease of the ROTS one .
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2013, 08:35:42 AM »
I wish I could like the MU line, I really do.  But the main hangup for me is the pelvic region of the figures.  Can you imagine how seriously rockin' SW & MU lines would be if the figs were designed according to the 25th/ROC/POC/30th Joe standards???

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2013, 01:17:08 PM »
Anyone like Angry Birds?

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/Galleries/new-york-toy-fair-2013-hasbro-angry-birds

Product Notes:

"
2013 ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® PRODUCT INFORMATION

The ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS line from Hasbro is based on the STAR WARS edition of the wildly popular ANGRY BIRDS mobile game from Rovio Entertainment. The line introduces play experiences featuring iconic STAR WARS characters re-imagined as high-flying ANGRY BIRDS and villainous pigs.

The 2013 ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS line from Hasbro features the following products:

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® BATTLE GAMES Line
The ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS app comes to life! The new line of Hasbro toys captures all the launching and destroying fun of the app in physical form and features your favorite STAR WARS characters re-imagined as high-flying ANGRY BIRDS and villainous pigs!  Stack up signature STAR WARS structures and vehicles, then use your LIGHTSABER LAUNCHER to launch your ANGRY BIRDS and knock them down! Each battle game sold separately.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® AT-ATTM ATTACK BATTLE GAME
(Approximate retail price: $39.99; Ages: 5 & up. Available: Fall 2012)
Stack, launch, and destroy with the AT-AT ATTACK BATTLE GAME, which includes 21 blocks to create the signature AT-AT, a LIGHTSABER LAUNCHER and 12 ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS figures — including two that are exclusive to this set! Players can also unlock ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS in-app content with a special code in each pack.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® STRIKE BACK BATTLE GAMES
(Approximate retail price: $14.99; Ages: 5 & up. Available: Fall 2012)
Stack, launch and destroy with these packs, each featuring three characters (one exclusive to each set), a LIGHTSABER LAUNCHER, and signature pieces to create an IMPERIAL PIG structure for your ANGRY BIRDS to knock down. Choose from DARTH VADER’S LIGHTSABER, JABBA’S PALACE, THE EMPEROR’S THRONE, and FIGHT ON TATOOINE. Players can also unlock ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS in-app content with a special code in each pack. Three new game packs are also available in Fall 2013: BOUNTY HUNTERS, BATTLE ON GEONOSIS and DUEL WITH COUNT DOOKU. Each sold separately.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® STAR DESTROYERTM BATTLE GAME
(Approximate retail price: $39.99; Ages: 5 & up. Available: Fall 2013)
Stack, launch and destroy with the STAR DESTROYER BATTLE GAME, which includes blocks to create the signature STAR DESTROYER, a NEW TRIPLE LIGHTSABER LAUNCHER and 12 ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS figures including ten that are exclusive to this set! Players can also unlock ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS in-app content with a special code in each pack.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® MILLENNIUM FALCONTM BOUNCE GAME
(Approximate retail price: $19.99; Ages: 8 & up; Players: 1-2; Available: Spring 2013)
Bounce into action with the new ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS MILLENNIUM FALCON BOUNCE GAME. Bounce three balls at the MILLENNIUM FALCON to knock down as many enemy pigs as possible, and land in the cockpit to score big! Players can also unlock ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS in-app content with a special code in each pack.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® MYSTERY BAGS -one figure (NOTE: This item is not available in US.)
(Approximate retail price: $1.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Fall 2012)
Add more birds and pigs to your ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS collection with Mystery Bag figures! Each bag contains one figure. Series 2, 3 and 4 will be available in 2013 with all new figures to collect! Each sold separately.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® MYSTERY BAGS -two figures (NOTE: Available in select markets including US and Canada.)
(Approximate retail price: $2.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: Fall 2012)
For a surprise, pick up an ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS Mystery Bag, which comes with two figures — the perfect way to build up your collection of ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS characters! Series 2, 3 and 4 will be available in 2013 with all new figures to collect! Each sold separately.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® VEHICLE PACKS
(Approximate retail price: $19.99; Ages: 5 & up. Available: Fall 2013)
Pull back your ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS vehicle and launch them up the included ramp to knock down the evil pigs! Three sets are available: DEATH STAR TRENCH RUN, ENDOR CHASE and SHOWDOWN WITH GENERAL GRIEVOUS. Players can also unlock ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS in-app content with a special code in each pack. Each sold separately.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® DARTH VADERTM CARRYING CASE
(Approximate retail price: $19.99; Ages: 5 & up. Available: Fall 2013)
Keep your ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS characters, blocks and launchers in one place with this DARTH VADER Pig Carrying Case!  The Carrying Case holds more than 25 figures, 15 blocks, and one LIGHTSABER LAUNCHER – everything you need to battle!  The case also includes an OBI-WAN KENOBI bird, which is exclusive to the set.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® FOAM FLYERS
(Approximate retail price: $9.99; Ages: 5 & up. Available: Spring 2013)
Toss around these 3.5-inch soft foam, iconic characters for a new way to play ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS! Available in LUKE SKYWALKER, CHEWBACCA, DARTH VADER and STORMTROOPER. Each sold separately.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® POWER BATTLERS
(Approximate retail price: $9.99; Ages: 5 & up. Available: Spring 2013)
Pull back and blast into battle! Each ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS POWER BATTLER comes with a target to knock down. Available in LUKE SKYWALKER, BOBA FETT, DARTH VADER and HAN SOLO. Each sold separately.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® HAN SOLOTM BALL LAUNCHER
(Approximate retail price: $19.99; Ages: 4 & up. Available: Fall 2013)
Kids can battle a notorious bounty hunter with the ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS HAN SOLO BALL LAUNCHER!  With quick-blasting action, the HAN SOLO BALL LAUNCHER is easy-to-use.  Just load the HAN SOLO Bird Faceball into the launcher, pull back the handle and fire to knock down the GREEDO Pig target! Includes one HAN SOLO Bird Faceball and one GREEDO Pig target.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® JEDITM SLINGSHOT
(Approximate retail price: $14.99; Ages: 4 & up. Available: Fall 2013)
Kids can ‘use the Force’ to become heroic JEDI KNIGHT birds with the easy-to-use ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS JEDI SLINGSHOT. With one swift pull and release of the sling, they can launch the LUKE SKYWALKER Bird Faceball at the DARTH VADER Pig target. Comes complete with one LUKE SKYWALKER Bird Faceball and one DARTH VADER Pig target.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® FACEBALL REFILL 3-PACKS
(Approximate retail price: $6.49; Ages: 4 & up. Available: Fall 2013)
Kids can add to the Launcher and Slingshot fun with Faceball Refill 3-packs.  Create an IMPERIAL PIG ARMY with the GALACTIC EMPIRE pack, join the REBEL BIRD ALLIANCE with the MILLENNIUM FALCON pack, and take on the PIG EMPIRE with the TATOOINE HEROES pack.  Collect them all! Each pack sold separately. 

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® JENGA®

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® JENGA® PODRACERTM GAMES
(Approximate retail price: $9.99; Ages: 8 & up; Players: 1-2; Available: Fall 2013)
Get ready for some serious speed in the new ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS PODRACER games. Choose from ANAKIN SKYWALKER or SEBULBA, set up your race course, unleash your PODRACER, and topple the TUSKEN RAIDER in the least amount of shots to win! Players can also unlock ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS in-app content with a special code in each pack. ANAKIN SKYWALKER and SEBULBA Podracers sold separately.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® JENGA® JEDITM BATTLE GAME
(Approximate retail price: $19.99; Ages: 8 & up; Players: 1-2; Available: Fall 2013)
MACE WINDU and his clone army are prepared for an epic battle in the new ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS JENGA JEDI BATTLE GAME. Launch your LIGHTSABER-wielding JEDI birds from the double launcher to destroy BATTLE DROIDS, SUPER BATTLE DROIDS, and JANGO FETT Pig. Create your own challenging setup and launch the birds into action! Take down the evil pigs in the least amount of shots to win! Players can also unlock ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS in-app content with a special code in each pack.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® JENGA® TIE FIGHTERTM BATTLE GAME
(Approximate retail price: $24.99; Ages: 8 & up; Players: 1-2; Available: Fall 2013)
Hunt and destroy the TIE FIGHTER in the new ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS JENGA TIE FIGHTER BATTLE GAME. Launch your R2-D2, HAN SOLO and LUKE SKYWALKER birds to take out the TIE FIGHTER. Be the first to knock down the TIE FIGHTER PILOT and win! Players can also unlock ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS in-app content with a special code in each pack.

ANGRY BIRDSTM STAR WARS® JENGA® RISE OF DARTH VADERTM GAME
(Approximate retail price: $29.99; Ages: 8 & up; Players: 1-2; Available: Fall 2013)
May the Force be with you as you battle the dark side in the new ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS JENGA RISE OF DARTH VADER GAME. Slingshot your JEDI birds from the LIGHTSABER LAUNCHER to defeat DARTH VADER and the evil SITH LORDS and win the game! Players can also unlock ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS in-app content with a special code in each pack."

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2013, 01:17:58 PM »
Also, I have a ton of Transformers Images. Anyone want a gallery of that? Might take me a couple days, but can work on one if folks want to see em. PM or post here to let me know.

Spookymufu

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2013, 01:45:51 PM »
I wish I could like the MU line, I really do.  But the main hangup for me is the pelvic region of the figures.  Can you imagine how seriously rockin' SW & MU lines would be if the figs were designed according to the 25th/ROC/POC/30th Joe standards???
You mean look like their wearing diapers? Or do those look differently from the other GI Joes?