Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Commander Kurgan's Customs

(1/131) > >>

Commander_Kurgan:
Hello,
the first three pictures are customs which my (8-year-old) son did while mom was cooking lunch.
He started by putting the brown robe of Master Sev on a CW Clonetrooper, then raided by sewing box and came up with this:

He then required my help to sew a holster for the DC-15 Blaster Carbine to the poncho of this guy here:

That's the whole gang:

This last pic shows the test-fitting of a Marion Ravenwood head onto the body of a CW Cody. This will be the base for a character named Jenna Gant. You'll see more of her and the lads of the 175th Special Operations Group in a short while.

jenki87:
nice.. does her hair interferes with her head movement?

Commander_Kurgan:
Yes, she has long hair wich reaches well down to her shoulders and over the back of her armor.
No head movement for her with this headsculpt. She'll have her helmet taken off in this upcoming scene so it won't matter.

Clonehead:
Very nice, Commander k.
We are starting to accumulate some father and son customizing teams around here, it seems. I love that cloak with the sewed on holster! I am anxious to see how that Ravenwood Cody fig turns out.

DocOutlands:
SPLINTARN!!!!!!  ;D  I have several items in that pattern...

VERY nice work there!!  Very "tigerstripe meets Star Wars" look to the pattern.  *IF* you happen to have a Kashyyyk Trooper with the removeable belt/pouches rig, I'd love to see how it fits over one of the ponchos, kinda like Luke and Leia's Endor ponchos and belts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version