Author Topic: General Feedback Reminders...  (Read 4243 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
General Feedback Reminders...
« on: January 24, 2013, 09:29:27 AM »
After just updating this I saw there was a need for a few reminders when leaving feedback:

1. Please check all of the forum threads here before starting a new topic. Most members here will have a thread already started especially if they have been here for awhile. In most cases it will only be new forum members who will need a new topic added to start them out. Its also handy to look at the Feedback Totals Thread to see if they have feedback started too:

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=12.0

2. Leave only a number for the actual number of deals completed (for example: a member does not get extra points for good communication or being nice or things along those lines)

3. There is nothing wrong with saying plus one for a great deal or trade, but if you can be descriptive about how the deal was good as that will let future dealers know a bit more. And lets face it, we all like knowing what we did that was good.

4. If you feel you need to leave bad feedback, please contact me or one of the site moderators first to see if there is any way we can assist you in your deal. I am not saying we won't allow bad feedback, but I have found most folks to be quite decent here. I have generally also found that communication is key to solving any deal disputes. Please also remember that you may need to give the person a little bit of time to get back to you.

5. Remember this is not my full time job so it will probably take awhile for me to update your feedback score. No need for pms to me or the other site admins about why your feedback score hasn't been updated yet. I will endeavor to try and be a bit more frequent with it. I promise! ;D