Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Non Star Wars Movies and TV

Mad Max 4 "or 1.5" Fury Road

(1/5) > >>

Clonehead:
I am surprised I haven't started a thread for this one being a major Mad Max fan.

I will get to news, rumors, and links later but I am calling it 1.5 as I believe it is to take place in between mad max 1 and the road warrior as the second movie was called here ini the states.

Here is some production footage that my brother came across today at a site called bleedingcool.com

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/01/21/the-trucks-of-shield-and-mad-max-hit-the-well-i-cant-really-say-road/

Luke Sprywalker:
Good intel Clint! I too am a hugh Mad Max fan and have been waiting to see something from the new movie!

zedhatch:
I hadn't heard anything new and thought maybe the movie had died or something, good to hear it's still moveing forward. 

Although I admit part of me wants to see Mel come back as an elderly Max still kicking tail

Clonehead:

--- Quote from: zedhatch on January 23, 2013, 01:28:32 PM ---I hadn't heard anything new and thought maybe the movie had died or something, good to hear it's still moveing forward. 

Although I admit part of me wants to see Mel come back as an elderly Max still kicking tail

--- End quote ---
I would like that as well, Zed. I am still swamped and havent gotten to go into more detail here. It will come.
  Hey Zed, i know this probably isn't your line but several years ago, a company offered a metal model of Mad Max and possibly his dog to go with a scale model car. They were not named mad max or the road warrior but it was supposed to be him. I am desperately seeking this metal figure but have had no luck. Do you have any clue where I could find one?

Tamer:
Clint, we have a forum member here awhile back who was a real Mad Max fan. He was from Australia and a big Tatooine Diorama maker (Wardog). Maybe he might have a line on this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version