Author Topic: GI-Joe Retaliation wave 3 Lady Jaye Review  (Read 6916 times)

Offline jlw515

• Lieutenant
Re: GI-Joe Retaliation wave 3 Lady Jaye Review
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 09:57:27 AM »
I don't like the fact that they reused Scarlett's body, although it has great articulation. However I really like that head sculpt. I wonder if the ball cap from the Rebel Fleet Trooper would fit her head?

Jason

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2013, 10:01:43 PM »
Found her today, the only figure I found that wasn't a carry over from wave 1 (Like butterfly snake eyes).  Cool as heck but not as impressed by the head sculpt as some.  To me she kind of looks like Jinx more than the actress playing Lady Jaye.  At least they dumped those pack ins, whew.  I can deal with recycled guns for the lack of lame launchers and such. 

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline jlw515

• Lieutenant
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 05:57:23 AM »
I also found this one. Of course I keep comparing the actors and actresses to their comic counterparts. So, the long hair is just not speaking "Lady Jaye" to me. I think it's a good head sculpt though. With a little hot glue you can put the 25th LJ head on this body. Oh and the RFT hat does fit, but it fits better if the back is cut to make room the pony tail.

Jason

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013, 09:15:33 AM »
I have to say that the hair doesn't bother me, It's probably just getting used to the actress and accepting she is playing Lady Jaye for ever since she was announced as the part. 

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.