Author Topic: TRU tiger shark gunship part needed  (Read 979 times)

Offline Darth Scooper

• Darth SCooper
  • Cadet
TRU tiger shark gunship part needed
« on: January 08, 2013, 02:16:42 PM »
New to board and just getting back into collecting and hopefully customs.  In bad need of the top left cannon(if facing ship) from the TRU tiger shark gunship.  Bought one for the boys years ago and went to get it out of storage and one of the cannons is nowhere to be found.  Can send Paypal or possibly trade.  I know it is a shot in the dark but thought someone might have one laying around from a damaged ship.

Thanks

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: TRU tiger shark gunship part needed
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 04:16:31 PM »
When you say cannon are you talking about the projectile piece that fires? If so my good buddy Clint aka Clonehead offers castings of these gunship missles. Look him up in Cloneheads Cast parts for sale thread. You can also find him in the custom figure thread and send him a message. Best of luck

Offline Darth Scooper

• Darth SCooper
  • Cadet
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 05:03:24 PM »
Actually need the cannon itself.  I actually put the projectiles up along with the nose and tail guns, bombs, etc so they would not get lost.  Just can't find the big cannon for one side at the top.  I also just ordered some stuff from Clint for some other gunships.  Can't wait for the package to arrive.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 05:23:02 PM »
And I thank you for your order. Missing cannon, huh? Man, if noeone here has one, your best shot is to find someone parting one out on ebay.

Welcome to the Shipyards!