Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Legacy, Build a Droid, and Vintage Line

What was your top ten figures for this year? (2012)

(1/1)

Tamer:
Chad and I are getting ready to do a podcast on this very subject with AF Extraordinaire Zedhatch and I am wondering what you fine folks thought were the hits of this past year? If you have the time and inclination give me your top ten action figure list and if you have some thoughts about why there were better than the others I would love to hear those comments too. And remember they don't have to necassarily be SW Figures either.

wraithnine:
i'd have thought that with the abysmal distribution and nothing to be found on the pegs ,you'd be hardpressed to come up with ten figures ..lol

Tamer:

--- Quote from: wraithnine on January 05, 2013, 10:44:54 AM ---i'd have thought that with the abysmal distribution and nothing to be found on the pegs ,you'd be hardpressed to come up with ten figures ..lol

--- End quote ---

LOL. I have to admit Jay, that only 8 of the figures on my top ten list were ones that I was able to acquire. Pretty bad considering the resources and connections I have established.

zedhatch:
Distro is just the tip of the iceberg in my mind, but I will save those rantings for later ;-)

Tamer:

--- Quote from: zedhatch on January 10, 2013, 09:32:01 AM ---Distro is just the tip of the iceberg in my mind, but I will save those rantings for later ;-)

--- End quote ---

LOL. I hear you Zed.

Folks don't forget tonight we will be podasting on our top figures we saw from this past year. If you want to give us your own top ten list and some reasons why you just might hear your review on the cast!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version