Author Topic: Mando vintage collection N1 Starfighter custom paint  (Read 3592 times)

Offline Mos-Eisley-Customz

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
Re: Mando vintage collection N1 Starfighter custom paint
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2023, 08:11:38 AM »
Re-doing a project sounds pretty challenging to me. But the result looks good! The plastic look bugs me, too, which is why I haven't bought the N1, yet.
You really managed to make it look like metal now! The wash made it extra dull, it looks like Titanium to me. Awesome project!
This is where real talent with paint comes to life. This went from looking like plastic to looking like a starship from star wars. Great work!
That turned really well. I like the dirty streaks along the wings. Great job.

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments  8)  ...well, i said it was done but... i changed it again lol ;D ..i went over it with a light coat of steel

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2023, 11:56:35 AM »
That actually looks even better. I like it.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2023, 08:55:46 AM »
What are those things underneath each engine pod? Missile launchers?
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2023, 01:30:25 PM »
I don't think they are supposed to be missiles, I think they are supposed to be part of Peli's modifications to enhance the speed of the ship.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2023, 05:09:40 PM »
I don't think they are supposed to be missiles, I think they are supposed to be part of Peli's modifications to enhance the speed of the ship.

Perhaps so kinda like NOS on a vehicle. I really think there should be a cross section book for these TV series...
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Mos-Eisley-Customz

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2023, 09:27:42 PM »

Perhaps so kinda like NOS on a vehicle. I really think there should be a cross section book for these TV series...

They do look like some kind of tanks. maybe to improve the sub lights or jump range maybe?