Author Topic: Clone Wars --Changing Tide- Post Umbara Fan Fic ARC *UPDATED* 4/30  (Read 19933 times)

Offline TheIRISH Rogue

• TheIRISH Rogue
  • Lieutenant
  • "Lost a planet Obi Wan has..how embarrasing."
    • Deviant Art
Re: Clone Wars --Changing Tide- Post Umbara Fan Fic ARC *UPDATED* 4/27
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2013, 10:31:14 PM »
Thanks for the post and support Tamer!!  ()rr

Always a pleasure!
Writer of all things this in that.
Commissioner of art: Figures, Art, 1/6th Scale.

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=9061.30  <-- What's that? Oh cool, stories! ;)

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: Clone Wars --Changing Tide- Post Umbara Fan Fic ARC *UPDATED* 4/27
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2013, 11:37:48 AM »
absolutely brilliant!!! i am hooked on this series!! more more!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline TheIRISH Rogue

• TheIRISH Rogue
  • Lieutenant
  • "Lost a planet Obi Wan has..how embarrasing."
    • Deviant Art
Clone Wars --Changing Tide- Post Umbara Fan Fic ARC *UPDATED* 4/30
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2013, 07:22:32 AM »
STAR WARS

The Clone Wars: Changing Tides Vol 12.3

A Sharad Hett’s hand extended as he used the force to unlock the primary door. The circular lock clicked, falling into place prior to the hulking blast door sliding apart. Hett squinted unable to peer far into the haze. The master Jedi pulled two sabers from his belt, igniting their green blades to illuminate the room. Following suit, the female Jedi, Sakiko, flicked the switch for her saber.

“Go..meet the Major on the upper levels.”

“Yes Master Hett.”

“And Sakiko.. be leery. May the force be with you.”

Nodding in response to A’ Sharad Hett’s words, “Is there any other way?”

Looking to the hallway she lightly chuckled, “And may it guide you as well” replied the pointy eared knight; her voice strong though she seldom issued more words than were warranted.

She walked down a long corridor..her breath calm and silent as her combat boots clicked against the floor. The green glow behind her dissipated, fading as the two’s path grew.

The building’s walls were not nearly as war torn apart as the other government buildings had been. Sakiko’s ears twitched, spasming as they picked up subtle reverberations created by echoes emulating from her footsteps. The hallway was filled with the soft blue hue from her saber. Placing it close to the wall, the glow was amplified by the white wall causing an increase in ambient light. Suddenly halting, Sakiko closed her eyes completely.

A sensation through the force was coming over her senses. Her mind tried to hone the source of such a feeling. Twas not love nor fear that traveled across her skin..

The Jedi turned into a corridor following the paces which strengthened the her awareness of this sensation. Up one flight after another she continued into a dimly lit sanctuary. Through the plants her steps led her towards a large black door.

Sakiko sank her blue blade into the door until the hilt almost made contact with the molten material. The saber melted the metal like a hot blade through warm butter; the cold steel festering into an orange glow as she made a thin tall rectangular incision. Standing back she deactivated her weapon, rose her hand and pulled the cleaved section from the secured door.

She cautiously yet curiously approached the still glowing cut. The source could not be far now. Her eyes darted open, but the darkness hid all.

“The feeling…a feeling I haven’t felt since..” Sakiko paused almost relishing the aura that overcame her instinct, “childhood. The impression of innocence” she spoke at the level of a whisper. Igniting her saber once more, the glow illuminated a boy crouched in the shadows.

“Come to me little one” She spoke softly, not to scare the young boy. Her knees lightly touched the floor as she knelt to his level. “Fear not, I am here to rescue you. Now that I have found you, no harm will come to you.”

The boy stood and faced the newly nurturing Jedi, a skill Sakiko had not been keen to hone. His eyes looked into the saber’s light as he turned towards her, reflecting the brightness as a wild animal’s eyes would.

“But Jedi, I am not afraid..”

The warm sensation that had guided her through the darkness dissipated as a stunning chill passed up her spine. Sakiko’s muscles clenched as she leapt to her feet in temporary confusion of the misguidance. This moment of hesitation lasted only a brief moment. Her arm began lifting the saber into a defensive posture when a cold, blunt pipe impacted the back of her skull. The Jedi dropped to the floor stunned..disoriented. Her eyes only saw blurs move before her ..the feeling of warm blood dripping down her neck was short lived..her head and pulse pounded.. the blurs grew while light faded until she was unconscious.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Major Haide Valhallen continued through the recently blown out windows. The butt of his rifle raised to his shoulder. His eyes aimed down the sights, darting side to side, checking for hostile targets. White light gleamed across all of the surfaces with ease.

The soldier vigilantly explored each room he came to for insight regarding the vacancy.

“It’s not like a Republic out post to simply leave..especially during negotiations.” He continued pushing into the dim. Reaching a stairwell he began a descent. Even though his body was wrapped in the standard issue body glove, Vallen felt coolness overcoming him. Shrugging it off for the moment, he stood before a tremendous gap in the stairs which his toe had nearly missed. Grinning, Vallen stepped back before thrusting himself into the air.

Falling rapidly towards the opposite edge of the gap his hands clutched to the crumbling granite. “Hmph!” he grunted upon impact! The major’s countenance contorted as his muscles strained to gained a controlled grip of the stair. His hand reached toward the railing visible to him. The rail began to shutter back and forth before falling from the wall, impacting with his hand before plummeting downward. His body flailed helplessly after being knocked by the strike..now relying solely on his opposite hand to prevent his fall.

Vallen reached to his forearm gauntlet, igniting his jet pack thrusting him up until his feet landed on the sturdy surface. Turning back, Vallen looked up across the chasm to the side he had just jumped from.

“Eh..I tried” the Major lowly grumbled as he continued down a few steps. His light flashed down the continuing stairs, but the door exiting the stair well felt right.

Pulling the trigger he fired a bolt through the side of the opening mechanism allowing him to breach. Kicking the door open, Vallen observed a communication desk. Everything was shorted out or running static. His armor slid against the leather material of a commander chair within the room. Leaning back, Vallen’s neck relaxed against the cushion. His gaze stared through an observation plate. Calm and collected in the cool darkness.

While leaning back he removed his helmet..enjoying a momentary reprieve from battle. Resting his eyes from the stair incident, a color became vaguely visible beneath his eyelids. The blue murmur moved through the room on the opposite side of the observation window.

“Sakiko..” Vallen spoke in hushed tones, immediately pulling his helmet down over his face. Picking up his rifle, the trooper quietly rushed from the room. Finding himself in a sanctuary, Vallen reached down his long weapon, adjusting his tactical light from blaring white to a subtle low-light red. He paced his steps as he moved among the plants. Pushing forward, plants brushed lightly against his armor …thorned plants grabbing at his resistant kama to no avail. The copious shelves of plant-life seemed to suddenly stop. Vallen’s next step went from being surrounded by plants back to the stark reality of his situation.

A tremendous door stood before him blocking his path…except for a tall, thin rectangular incision which seemed to still be cooling down. Only light sabers would breach a door in such a manner; leave it to Sakiko to cleave such a shape he thought. Lowering his weapon, Vallen walked comfortably towards the hole. Ducking down only a small distance he lifted his foot to step into the vault. A thin, nearly non-existent string snapped beneath his foot upon entry.

“What the?”

PHoom!

A small booby-trap exploded off to Vallen’s side, hurling him across the room. He lay on the ground…his breath heavy. A high pitch ringing replaced the silence in his ears. Reaching for his rifle, he lifted what remained as his weapon fell to pieces. Vallen rolled from his side to his stomach in order to use his knees and forearms to pick himself up. A metallic shard had bore its way deep into his helmet, barely inflicting damage to his face, but close enough he could feel its heat against his cheek. Thinking to himself, Vallen knew he had to remove his helmet to gain proper combat awareness.
In a reflex move he pulled the helmet up.

“AHH…grrah” Vallen snarled in pain, wincing as the shrapnel lodged in his helmet cut deeper into his face. The further he moved his helmet, the longer the slice grew. Swiftly the helmet was pulled off, Vallen enduring the pain as his chest pumped. The darkness did not lend itself to orientate the Republic officer. Black glove met familiar pistol grip. He drew his pistol igniting a light which had been recently attached for the mission. The room was devoid, but his view was highly obscured by debris.

Squinting in disbelief Vallen noticed a seemingly childlike figure, “Lad..are you OK?”

“I am.”

“Can you come help me up? We’ve got to make contact with the support teams.” The boy seemed to be a young teen stood, but did not offer assistance.

*Clank

The heavy familiar footstep of a battle droid perked Vallen’s eye’s and senses. He turned to aim his pistol at the origin of the noise! Before his pistol could land on target, a fist landed a firm punch to his face..rendering him unconscious. Vallen’s feet were pulled together as his body was dragged slowly deeper into the vault…

()rr ()rr Thanks for the great feedback! Sorry about the last Volume..though I added to it, I didn't realize I posted a portion already! OPPS! :P Hope you enjoyed!!  ()rr ()rr
Writer of all things this in that.
Commissioner of art: Figures, Art, 1/6th Scale.

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=9061.30  <-- What's that? Oh cool, stories! ;)

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: Clone Wars --Changing Tide- Post Umbara Fan Fic ARC *UPDATED* 4/30
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2013, 05:35:03 AM »
dude your writing just keeps getting better and better  Frikken awesome just so...AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now i need to go and lie down ...
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Viper6

• Cadet
Re: Clone Wars --Changing Tide- Post Umbara Fan Fic ARC *UPDATED* 4/30
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2013, 10:22:12 AM »
read the first post and im eager to read more, just joined up here at the yard, and im sampling everyone's work and dropping some of my own.
hope you find mine equally entertaining.  great job on this.