Imperial Community > Sports

Fishing

(1/23) > >>

Tamer:
What can I say? Thank goodness we have Chad to be able to add to this thread as I have yet to get out after em yet. I was planning on going one day last week, but it just didnt happen. Hopefully Chad can keep this thread alive. I am beginning to wonder what a fishing pole is? :-X

Clonehead:
I may drop a line in on Friday as we are to spend that night at Truman lake. Hope to catch some Crappie.

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on June 11, 2008, 03:52:40 PM ---I may drop a line in on Friday as we are to spend that night at Truman lake. Hope to catch some Crappie.

--- End quote ---

at least someone is getting a line wet. My first fishing might be the beach trip in a few weeks.

Phatty:
I went fishing in Michigan last week, and had a pretty good time.  Caught a few decent bluegill and a small mouth on worm and bobber, and almost landed a VERY good size fish of some sort with a Rapala.  Small, rattlin' Rapala I believe.  Got the fish all the way to the top of the water, saw it was a good foot to a foot and a half long, and it broke the line.  I forgot to correct the drag on it, so it just snapped it.  Babe Winkleman I am not.  However, I now have the fishing bug, and want to go out soon again.

Tamer:
sounds like Pat has the bug.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version