Author Topic: AT-MT on Ebay.. greatest use of a toolbox yet!  (Read 12040 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: AT-MT on Ebay.. greatest use of a toolbox yet!
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 07:42:39 PM »
Got to save those pennies, Doc. BTW, I have a couple of 99 cent auctions up, right now. "yuk"

I seen that mole pod today but didnt take a pic. Perhaps I will make it back there or see one in target, this week.

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 07:50:49 PM »
I was looking at the mole pod thing earlier today, and it did really look sweet. and the fig looked really BA with it.
and all the other littler vehicles too. The small quad cannon one person tank and the 4 wheeler and the small cobra jet thing, and the night raven and mobile base... and about 10 different figures in multiples.
was hard to walk away with nothing. My son was disappointed because even I couldnt talk mom into getting us something.
Better off not to get too much now, since my daughter is having her 7th birthday next Monday and we blew most of the toy budget getting her gifts.
There is always next week.

Offline masterfett

• Lieutenant
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2009, 09:52:56 PM »
I found it, Spud. Here is a link to an auction for a Target Exclusive ROC r.h.i.n.o. Cobra vehicle. I believe that it is a wheeled vehicle that this flying vehicle launches from. It must be big as the price is.

RHINO auction
I remember the R.H.I.N.O.  it's no way worth $80 IMO, I paid $10 for mine back when Amazon/TRU were running clearance sales! I also picked up a R.O.C.C. for $15, very cool vehicles!

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2009, 07:47:24 AM »
Yeah, the base vehicle is the rhino's helicopter, I picked up 3 of them for six bucks each when DTC was going out of style, I've had to put them on EBay, but I do still have one.

They'll be clearanced at target, eventually, so try to hold out, :)

The legs are from the sigma six mantis mech, that thing destro drove around, :)

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2009, 10:07:57 AM »
that box is amazing !!! , could be an at-at head customomized , still a bit hard for me to do especially cuz i dont know any toll boxes that open from the sides , btw  greg jsut wait a year until teh trubo tank cost 59$  like the at-tes cost now , im so   :-X  >:(  i paid 200$ from it on ebay , plus shipping offcourse !  so turbo tank only getting it next year for me
May the Force be with you !

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2009, 10:15:08 AM »
Alex!! long time no see, buddy!