Author Topic: 12" Tey How  (Read 8924 times)

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
Re: Neimoidian Customs
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2012, 03:36:43 PM »
Awesome customs man :o :o :o

Offline Kweh-chan

• Lizzimoidian
  • Lieutenant
    • My deviantART
Re: Neimoidian Customs
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2012, 06:07:19 PM »

Ahh, Lott Dod, you perfect example of male Neimoidian masculinity.

Neimoidians are love!

Offline Kweh-chan

• Lizzimoidian
  • Lieutenant
    • My deviantART
12" Tey How
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2013, 03:44:57 PM »
Haven't posted in the customs section for a while 8D

Yesterday, I started work on a 12" Tey How figure. I've recently absolutely fallen in love with this beautiful (and sexy!) Neimoidian, and realised that I've neglected her for the past four years in my artwork and creations. THAT needed fixing!

I was lucky enough to find a test shot example of a generic 12" female figure from Sideshow. Because she was moulded in grey, I felt she would be a perfect base figure - I wouldn't need to repaint the entire figure, and, instead, just add weathering.

Sorry for the photo quality...the pictures were taken with my phone, and, unfortunately, were spur-of-the-moment

(yes, that is a 3DS with Animal Crossing...I'll happily add anyone's friend code, if they have one ;) )

I sculpted her new head, myself, with Sculpey, and lengthened her fingers (which was NOT easy!)

The holes in her mask are where I'm going to attach the mouth and ear pieces later. I'd like to make, at least, the mouth piece removable, so I think I'll probably add a dab of hot glue-gun glue to the end of the mouth piece to make it rubbery and malleable. If anyone here has a better idea, I'd love to hear it :D

I gave her a decent paint job afterwards. The weathering isn't showing up too well in the pictures, but I'll probably work on the paint some more in the next day or so.

Up next is buying cloth for her robes and ordering shoes, and, possibly, a bodysuit to go under the robes. I'm VERY tempted to make her command chair as well.

Hee :D

Ahh, Lott Dod, you perfect example of male Neimoidian masculinity.

Neimoidians are love!

Offline DarthDrew

• Lieutenant
Re: 12" Tey How
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2013, 03:08:23 PM »
Looks pretty good to me so far, very nice sculpting! I look forward to seeing the finished product, and a command chair would look awesome with her I think