Author Topic: customsforthekid.blogspot.com 1/28/24  (Read 237108 times)

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: customsforthekid.blogspot.com 12/02/23
« Reply #1260 on: December 10, 2023, 04:27:32 AM »
Well, that's a nice collection of obesity there. To me, Jabba is enough in my collection. But I like your pile of Hutts! You really managed to find the right colors and painted them exactly liek they appear in the TV show!
My biggest like goes to both of you because I think DarthDaddy painted the scheme perfetly to fit The Clone Wars style and you, Elias, painted the eyes in such a stunning way! They look like amber! Perfect fusion of both of your skills, gentlemen!
Props from Germany & thanks for sharing! Glad you still post your works of art here!

- Philipp

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: customsforthekid.blogspot.com 12/10/23
« Reply #1261 on: December 10, 2023, 07:15:27 AM »
Looks awesome to me and right at home in your Hutt Collection.

Off to the front pages.

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
Re: customsforthekid.blogspot.com 12/10/23
« Reply #1262 on: January 01, 2024, 06:35:26 AM »
Last custom of the year is TCW version of Gardulla Besadii The Elder. She was the last Hutt needed to finish off The Hutt Council during the Clone Wars era.

Elias sculpted the head and torso of the character and then painted her the appropriate colors.

THE CLONE WARS
Gardulla Besadii The Elder
created by Elias

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Re: customsforthekid.blogspot.com 12/31/23
« Reply #1263 on: January 01, 2024, 09:33:55 AM »
That paint and sculpting work on this is fantastic. Great job!!!!
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #1264 on: January 01, 2024, 11:26:41 AM »
Brilliant! That is an excellent sculpt. The paint job is fantastic. Gardulla fits in nicely.

Offline hemble

• Grand Admiral
« Reply #1265 on: January 03, 2024, 04:44:32 PM »
The Huts look awesome.

Ron

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1266 on: January 04, 2024, 04:16:04 AM »
That looks awesome. Off to share.

Offline DarthSinister

• Captain
« Reply #1267 on: January 05, 2024, 11:09:49 AM »
Awesome job on these!

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #1268 on: January 28, 2024, 05:38:14 AM »
Elias just finished his latest Ninth Sister commission from the Jedi: Fallen Order video game.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: customsforthekid.blogspot.com 1/28/24
« Reply #1269 on: January 28, 2024, 03:02:10 PM »
I gotta be honest: I'm not a fan of all those Inquisitors. The Kenobi Show was the pinnacle to pee me off with all of Reva's hysterical screams.

However I think Elias did a tremendous job to replicate the character of Fallen Order.
Everything looks top notch here. What a masterpiece of sculpting work.
Is her red visor resin printed? And the lightsaber hilt looks amazing! Are the red blades taken from a 6 inch figure?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1270 on: January 29, 2024, 03:52:19 AM »
Wow, looks awesome to me. Off to share.

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #1271 on: January 30, 2024, 04:57:09 AM »
I gotta be honest: I'm not a fan of all those Inquisitors. The Kenobi Show was the pinnacle to pee me off with all of Reva's hysterical screams.

However I think Elias did a tremendous job to replicate the character of Fallen Order.
Everything looks top notch here. What a masterpiece of sculpting work.
Is her red visor resin printed? And the lightsaber hilt looks amazing! Are the red blades taken from a 6 inch figure?

The red visors and the lightsaber blades were designed in Blender, printed, then molded and ran in clear resin with a red dye in our pressure pot.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 05:00:54 AM by darthdaddy »

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #1272 on: February 03, 2024, 09:03:59 PM »
Wow! Looks like she just jumped off the screen into reality.  DH
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #1273 on: March 31, 2024, 05:41:13 AM »
Happy Easter to all who celebrate! The timing of this commission couldn't have been more serendipitous. Due to her bunny like features Lop made a fitting post for the holiday.

This was a 100% sculpted custom. The body was hand sculpted with Aves Fixit and ProCreate. The head was designed in Blender and completed in Zbrush before we printed the finished headsculpt on our Longer Orange 30 and painted the finished product.

Lop was introduced in Star Wars: Visions is an animated anthology television series created for the American streaming service Disney+. Produced by Lucasfilm, the series consists of original animated short films set in, or inspired by, the Star Wars universe, with each episode being a self-contained narrative produced by various studios. The first volume of nine anime short films were produced by seven Japanese animation studios: Kamikaze Douga, Studio Colorido, Geno Studio, Trigger, Kinema Citrus, Production I.G, and Science Saru, with Trigger and Science Saru producing two shorts each. The second volume expanded the series to animation studios around the world, featuring shorts from El Guiri (Spain), Cartoon Saloon (Ireland), Punkrobot (Chile), Aardman (United Kingdom), Studio Mir (South Korea), Studio La Cachette (France), 88 Pictures (India), D'art Shtajio (Japan) along with Lucasfilm (United States), and Triggerfish (South Africa/Ireland). The creators at each studio are given free rein to re-envision the ideas of Star Wars as they see fit, while receiving guidance from Lucasfilm's executive team. The first volume was released on September 22, 2021, while the second was released on May 4, 2023. Both volumes have received critical acclaim. Lop appeared in Season 1, Episode 8. "Lop and Och?".

During the reign of the Empire, a rabbit-like alien slave named Lop escaped her captors on the planet Tau. She is discovered by the planet's clan leader Yasaburo and his daughter Och?, who convinces her father to adopt Lop as his daughter. Seven years later, the Empire has occupied their planet and is exploiting its natural resources. Yasaburo wants to drive the Empire off their planet, while Och? wants to cooperate with the Empire. Och? enlists in the Imperial navy despite her father and Lop's protests. With Och? gone, Yasaburo gives her the family treasure, an ancient lightsaber passed down through the generations. Och? blinds her father Yasaburo in a duel, then the Force-sensitive Lop confronts Och? and injures her. forcing her to flee. Lop then vows to bring Och? back home.

"STAR WARS: VISIONS"
LOP
created by Elias

We love the look of her clan's lightsaber. Our client only wanted the figure so we didn't get to make her lightsaber, but it sure is a beauty!

« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 05:43:15 AM by darthdaddy »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1274 on: March 31, 2024, 06:12:46 AM »
Very nice. Happy Easter Brian.

Off to share.