Author Topic: Tankster's Customs updated 4/4/2014 Star Wars Rum Sleg  (Read 72356 times)

Offline wheeljack

• Lieutenant
Re: Tankster's Customs
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2012, 10:54:09 AM »
Very Cool! I would have never thought of using the horse heads like you have on this figure and the bravestar figure. All the bones and skulls are great, where did you get bits like that?

Offline Tankster

• Commander
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2012, 12:00:14 PM »
Very Cool! I would have never thought of using the horse heads like you have on this figure and the bravestar figure. All the bones and skulls are great, where did you get bits like that?
Thanks;) the base came from a mcfarlane figure

Offline Stronox

• Commander
    • Stronox Custom Figures
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2012, 09:01:18 PM »
I'm sorry I am not familiar with your work....Who are you again???

Offline Tankster

• Commander
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2012, 10:45:31 PM »
I'm sorry I am not familiar with your work....Who are you again???
oh just some A-hole  0/  bbfet the kind that digs your work lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2012, 03:55:56 AM »
Had to get this Night-Mare on the front page. Awesome work.

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2012, 04:21:22 AM »
Holy cow! That's one awesome character, Tankster! It was great to browse through your earlier works and although I've seen them before on the tank, I don't come there often, so let me say here I'm very impressed with the very creative design and excellent execution of these figures. Great stuffs! :D

Offline Tankster

• Commander
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2012, 10:15:21 AM »
Holy cow! That's one awesome character, Tankster! It was great to browse through your earlier works and although I've seen them before on the tank, I don't come there often, so let me say here I'm very impressed with the very creative design and excellent execution of these figures. Great stuffs! :D
Thanks man i have been a long observer of your work too i remember you posting alot on procustomizers when i was a member (still am )

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
  • What I lack in skill, I make up for in creativity.
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2012, 10:36:13 AM »
Dude!  These are awesome, as is your Desolation Universe. I love post-apocalyptic scenarios. I wanna play too!

Offline Tankster

• Commander
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2012, 12:13:17 AM »
Dude!  These are awesome, as is your Desolation Universe. I love post-apocalyptic scenarios. I wanna play too!
Feel free to join in!

Offline Tankster

• Commander
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2012, 12:21:21 AM »
Gargantua The Desert Demon

Night-Mare

Mack

Imperial High command "Grogg"

« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 04:22:42 PM by Tankster »

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2012, 03:46:20 AM »
Thanks man i have been a long observer of your work too i remember you posting alot on procustomizers when i was a member (still am )

Thanks man, I'm still pretty active there, trying to keep my forum activities on a handful of boards, mostly here, PC.com, and Yakface.

Mack looks sick, again an awesome design. Do you come up with these designs yourself, or do you browse the web looking for inspiration?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2012, 04:47:25 AM »
I just found it on FB this morning and shared it there in addition to our front page. Man, loving the combinations you come up with. Great backstory too. I am really liking this new verse.

Offline Tankster

• Commander
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2012, 08:02:04 AM »

Thanks man, I'm still pretty active there, trying to keep my forum activities on a handful of boards, mostly here, PC.com, and Yakface.

Mack looks sick, again an awesome design. Do you come up with these designs yourself, or do you browse the web looking for inspiration?
he is just a random build i have had sitting around for a while was going to be a Cobra Merc. at one point but then i got kickstarted on Desolation and he just fit in
I uselly just go as build i never look at anything unless its build specific

Offline Sector_15

• Lieutenant
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2012, 11:35:52 AM »
I'm loving Mack he's got a propper survivor vibe to him. The way you throw together random fodder and come up with gems like the claw hand is awesome.

Offline Tankster

• Commander
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2012, 10:32:45 AM »
Medium Assault Tank
"Marauder"

The Reptoids from the Mysterious Island of Two Suns

« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 04:23:15 PM by Tankster »